Daniel B. Firoozi
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics Irvine, California (United States)
University of California-Irvine
RePEc:edi:deucius (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ian Burn & Daniel Firoozi & Daniel Ladd & David Neumark, 2022. "Help Really Wanted? The Impact of Age Stereotypes in Job Ads on Applications from Older Workers," NBER Working Papers 30287, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ian Burn & Daniel Firoozi & Daniel Ladd & David Neumark, 2021. "Machine Learning and Perceived Age Stereotypes in Job Ads: Evidence from an Experiment," NBER Working Papers 28328, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Firoozi, Daniel, 2022. "The impact of post-admission merit scholarships on enrollment decisions and degree attainment: Evidence from randomization," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 86(C).
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ian Burn & Daniel Firoozi & Daniel Ladd & David Neumark, 2022.
"Help Really Wanted? The Impact of Age Stereotypes in Job Ads on Applications from Older Workers,"
NBER Working Papers
30287, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Monique Morrissey & Siavash Radpour & Barbara Schuster, "undated". "Older Workers and Retirement Security: a Review," SCEPA working paper series. 2023-01, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-AGE: Economics of Ageing (2) 2021-02-01 2022-09-05. Author is listed
- NEP-BIG: Big Data (2) 2021-02-01 2022-09-05. Author is listed
- NEP-LMA: Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages (2) 2021-02-01 2022-09-05. Author is listed
- NEP-CMP: Computational Economics (1) 2021-02-01. Author is listed
- NEP-DEM: Demographic Economics (1) 2022-09-05. Author is listed
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (1) 2021-02-01. Author is listed
- NEP-LAW: Law & Economics (1) 2021-02-01. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Daniel B. Firoozi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.