Report NEP-AGE-2021-02-01This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-AGE
The following items were announced in this report:
- International Monetary Fund, 2019. "Luxembourg: Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 2019/131, International Monetary Fund.
- Schön, Matthias, 2020. "Demographic change and the German current account surplus," Discussion Papers 64/2020, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Grigoli, Francesco & Koczan, Zsoka & Topalova, Petia, 2021. "Calling Older Workers Back to Work," GLO Discussion Paper Series 762, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Patrick Button & Mashfiqur R. Kahn, 2020. "Do Stronger Employment Discrimination Protections Decrease Reliance on Social Security Disability Insurance? Evidence from the U.S. Social Security Reforms," Upjohn Working Papers 20-326, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Katherine G. Abraham & Brad J. Hershbein & Susan N. Houseman, 2020. "Contract Work at Older Ages," Upjohn Working Papers 20-323, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Rosangela Bando & Sebastian Galiani & Paul Gertler, 2021. "Another brick on the Wall: On the Effects of Non-Contributory Pensions on Material and Subjective Well Being," NBER Working Papers 28318, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- World Bank, 2019. "Pension Systems in East Africa," World Bank Publications - Reports 33497, The World Bank Group.
- Alexey, Kurbatskiy & Nikita, Artamonov & Timur, Khalimov, 2020. "Взаимосвязь Экономического Развития И Возрастной Структуры Населения Регионов Российской Федерации [Relationship between economic development and the population age structure of Russian Federation ," MPRA Paper 105273, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hiilamo, Aapo, 2020. "Debt matters? Mental wellbeing of older adults with household debt in England," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 106507, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Karen Eggleston & Yong Suk Lee & Toshiaki Iizuka, 2021. "Robots and Labor in the Service Sector: Evidence from Nursing Homes," NBER Working Papers 28322, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jessamyn Schaller & Chase Eck, 2019. "Adverse Life Events and Intergenerational Transfers," Upjohn Working Papers 19-309, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- von Siemens, Ferdinand, 2021. "Motivated beliefs and the elderly's compliance with Covid-19 measures," SAFE Working Paper Series 299, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Anantharaman, Divya & Kamath, Saipriya & Li, Shengnan, 2021. "The Tax Cut and Jobs Act (2017) as a driver of pension derisking: a comprehensive examination," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 108535, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gopi Shah Goda & Jialu Liu Streeter, 2021. "Wealth Trajectories Across Key Milestones: Longitudinal Evidence from Life-Course Transitions," NBER Working Papers 28329, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ian Burn & Daniel Firoozi & Daniel Ladd & David Neumark, 2021. "Machine Learning and Perceived Age Stereotypes in Job Ads: Evidence from an Experiment," NBER Working Papers 28328, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.