|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(98%) Turun Kauppakorkeakoulu Turku, Finland
RePEc:edi:tukkkfi (more details at EDIRC)
(1%) Tjalling C. Koopmans Research Institute Utrecht, Netherlands
School of Economics
RePEc:edi:triuunl (more details at EDIRC)
(1%) School of Economics Utrecht, Netherlands
RePEc:edi:eiruunl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Katherine Gundolf & Matthias Filser, 2013. "Management Research and Religion: A Citation Analysis," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 112(1), pages 177-185, January.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Katherine Gundolf & Matthias Filser, 2013.
"Management Research and Religion: A Citation Analysis,"
Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 112(1), pages 177-185, January.
- Kun Su, 2019. "Does religion benefit corporate social responsibility (CSR)? Evidence from China," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 26(6), pages 1206-1221, November.
- Yanto Chandra, 2018. "Mapping the evolution of entrepreneurship as a field of research (1990–2013): A scientometric analysis," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 13(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Matthias Filser & Sascha Kraus & Matthias Breier & Ioanna Nenova & Kaisu Puumalainen, 2021. "Business model innovation: Identifying foundations and trajectories," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(2), pages 891-907, February.
- Xuezhou Zhao & Libing Fang & Ke Zhang, 2022. "How Foreign Institutional Shareholders' Religious Beliefs Affect Corporate Social Performance?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 178(2), pages 377-401, June.
- Hyejin Cho, 2020. "Sustainable Tax Behavior of MNEs: Effect of International Tax Law Reform," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(18), pages 1-13, September.
- Jörn Block & Christian Fisch & Farooq Rehan, 2020. "Religion and entrepreneurship: a map of the field and a bibliometric analysis," Management Review Quarterly, Springer, vol. 70(4), pages 591-627, November.
- Matthias Filser & Alexander Brem & Johanna Gast & Sascha Kraus & Andrea Calabrò, 2016.
"Innovation in family firms - examining the inventory and mapping the path,"
- Matthias Filser & Alexander Brem & Johanna Gast & Sascha Kraus & Andrea Calabrò, 2016. "Innovation In Family Firms — Examining The Inventory And Mapping The Path," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(06), pages 1-39, August.
- Gunnarsdottir, I. & Davidsdottir, B. & Worrell, E. & Sigurgeirsdottir, S., 2021. "Sustainable energy development: History of the concept and emerging themes," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 141(C).
- Dixit, Aasheesh & Jakhar, Suresh Kumar, 2021. "Airport capacity management: A review and bibliometric analysis," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 91(C).
- Hugo Gaillard, 2020. "Manager l'expression religieuse au travail," Post-Print hal-03019869, HAL.
- Angela Carradus & Ricardo Zozimo & Allan Discua Cruz, 2020. "Exploring a Faith-Led Open-Systems Perspective of Stewardship in Family Businesses," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 163(4), pages 701-714, May.
- Matthias Filser & Sascha Kraus & Norat Roig-Tierno & Norbert Kailer & Ulrike Fischer, 2019. "Entrepreneurship as Catalyst for Sustainable Development: Opening the Black Box," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(16), pages 1-18, August.
- Chengli Shu & Hammad Bin Azam Hashmi & Zhenxin Xiao & Syed Waqar Haider & Mishal Nasir, 2022. "How Do Islamic Values Influence CSR? A Systematic Literature Review of Studies from 1995–2020," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 181(2), pages 471-494, November.
- Wales, William J. & Kraus, Sascha & Filser, Matthias & Stöckmann, Christoph & Covin, Jeffrey G., 2021. "The status quo of research on entrepreneurial orientation: Conversational landmarks and theoretical scaffolding," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 564-577.
- Francesco Barbera & Henry X. Shi & Ankit Agarwal & Mark Edwards, 2020. "The Family That Prays Together Stays Together: Toward a Process Model of Religious Value Transmission in Family Firms," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 163(4), pages 661-673, May.
- Ali Gümüsay, 2015. "Entrepreneurship from an Islamic Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 130(1), pages 199-208, August.
- Guilong Cai & Wenfei Li & Zhenyang Tang, 2020. "Religion and the Method of Earnings Management: Evidence from China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 161(1), pages 71-90, January.
- David W. Miller & Timothy Ewest & Mitchell J. Neubert, 2019. "Development of The Integration Profile (TIP) Faith and Work Integration Scale," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 159(2), pages 455-471, October.
- Boudewijn Bruin, 2016. "Pledging Integrity: Oaths as Forms of Business Ethics Management," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 136(1), pages 23-42, June.
- Rocco Agrifoglio & Concetta Metallo & Primiano Nauta, 2021. "Understanding Knowledge Management in Public Organizations through the Organizational Knowing Perspective: a Systematic Literature Review and Bibliometric Analysis," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 137-156, March.
- Sandra Leonara Obregon & Luis Felipe Dias Lopes & Fabiola Kaczam & Claudimar Pereira Veiga & Wesley Vieira Silva, 2022. "Religiosity, Spirituality and Work: A Systematic Literature Review and Research Directions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 179(2), pages 573-595, August.
- Muhammad Osama Mirza, 2016. "Employer-Employee Relationships in Islam: A Normative View from the Perspective of Orthodox Islamic Scholars," International Journal of Business and Management, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 11(4), pages 1-59, March.
- Alexander Kruggel & Victor Tiberius & Manuela Fabro, 2020. "Corporate Citizenship: Structuring the Research Field," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(13), pages 1-19, June.
- Jinsoo Park & EuiBeom Jeong, 2019. "Service Quality in Tourism: A Systematic Literature Review and Keyword Network Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(13), pages 1-21, July.
- Maribel Guerrero & Francisco Liñán & F. Rafael Cáceres-Carrasco, 2021. "The influence of ecosystems on the entrepreneurship process: a comparison across developed and developing economies," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 57(4), pages 1733-1759, December.
- Irène Kilubi & Hans-Dietrich Haasis, 2016. "26 Years of Strategic Technology Partnering: Investigating Trends, Patterns and Future Prospects in Research Through Frequency Analysis," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 13(02), pages 1-44, April.
- Bąkiewicz Anna & Kasuma Jati & Hermawan Asep, 2022. "Family Business and Religion – Research Agenda," Journal of Intercultural Management, Sciendo, vol. 14(2), pages 4-40, December.
- Xingqiang Du, 2013. "Does Religion Matter to Owner-Manager Agency Costs? Evidence from China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 118(2), pages 319-347, December.
- Filser Matthias & Müller Adrian & Tiberius Victor & Kraus Sascha & Zeitlhofer Tanita & Kailer Norbert, 2023. "Opportunity Recognition: Conversational Foundations and Pathways Ahead," Entrepreneurship Research Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 13(1), pages 1-30, January.
- Pradeep Kumar Hota & Balaji Subramanian & Gopalakrishnan Narayanamurthy, 2020. "Mapping the Intellectual Structure of Social Entrepreneurship Research: A Citation/Co-citation Analysis," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 166(1), pages 89-114, September.
- He Soung Ahn & EuiBeom Jeong & Hyejin Cho, 2020. "Toward an Understanding of Family Business Sustainability: A Network-Based Systematic Review," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(1), pages 1-15, December.
- Lina Xu & Steven Dellaportas & Jin Wang, 2022. "A study of interdisciplinary accounting research: analysing the diversity of cited references," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 62(2), pages 2131-2162, June.
- Donaldson, Colin & Mateu, Guillermo, 2021. "New venture creation: a systematic review of associated literature," TEC Empresarial, Business School, Costa Rica Institute of Technology (ITCR), vol. 15(1), pages 56-79.
- Faisal Alshehri & Marianna Fotaki & Saleema Kauser, 2021. "The Effects of Spirituality and Religiosity on the Ethical Judgment in Organizations," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 174(3), pages 567-593, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Matthias Filser should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.