Department of Economics New Brunswick, New Jersey (United States)
Rutgers University-New Brunswick
New Jersey Hall - 75 Hamilton Street, New Brunswick, NJ 08901-1248
RePEc:edi:derutus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Books
- Andres,Luis Alberto & Deb,Saubhik & Joseph,George & Larenas,Marna Isabel & Grabinsky Zabludovsky,Jonathan, 2020. "A Multiple-Arm, Cluster-Randomized Impact Evaluation of the Clean India (Swachh Bharat) Mission Program in Rural Punjab, India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9249, The World Bank.
- Andres,Luis Alberto & Deb,Saubhik & Gambrill,Martin P. & Giannone,Elisa & Joseph,George & Kannath,Pramod & Kumar,Manish & Kurian,P.K. & Many,Rajesh & Muwonge,Abdu, 2017. "Sustainability of demand responsive approaches to rural water supply : the case of Kerala," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8025, The World Bank.
- Saubhik Deb, 2006. "Output Growth, Capital Flow Reversals and Sudden stop Crises," Departmental Working Papers 200606, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Saubhik Deb, 2006. "Trade First and Trade Fast: A Duration Analysis of Recovery from Currency Crisis," Departmental Working Papers 200607, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Saubhik Deb, 2006.
"Trade First and Trade Fast: A Duration Analysis of Recovery from Currency Crisis,"
Departmental Working Papers
200607, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- CRAIGWELL, ROLAND & Lorde, Troy & Moore, Winston, 2011.
"Fiscal policy and the duration of financial crises,"
40836, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roland Craigwell & Troy Lorde & Winston Moore, 2013. "Fiscal policy and the duration of financial crises," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(6), pages 793-801, February.
- Ryota Nakatani, 2017.
"The Effects of Productivity Shocks, Financial Shocks, and Monetary Policy on Exchange Rates: An Application of the Currency Crisis Model and Implications for Emerging Market Crises,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(11), pages 2545-2561, November.
- Ryota Nakatani, 2014. "The Effects of Financial and Real Shocks, Structural Vulnerability and Monetary Policy on Exchange Rates from the Perspective of Currency Crises Models," UTokyo Price Project Working Paper Series 043, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics.
- Nakatani, Ryota, 2017. "Structural vulnerability and resilience to currency crisis: Foreign currency debt versus export," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 132-143.
- CRAIGWELL, ROLAND & Lorde, Troy & Moore, Winston, 2011. "Fiscal policy and the duration of financial crises," MPRA Paper 40836, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Sorry, no citations of books recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-FMK: Financial Markets (2) 2006-09-16 2006-09-16
- NEP-IFN: International Finance (2) 2006-09-16 2006-09-16
- NEP-DEV: Development (1) 2020-06-22
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2020-06-22
- NEP-FDG: Financial Development & Growth (1) 2006-09-16
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2006-09-16
- NEP-KNM: Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy (1) 2006-09-16
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2006-09-16
- NEP-SEA: South East Asia (1) 2006-09-16
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Saubhik Deb should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.