Report NEP-SEA-2006-09-16This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wim Suyker & Henri de Groot, 2006. "China and the Dutch economy," CPB Document 127, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Saubhik Deb, 2006. "Output Growth, Capital Flow Reversals and Sudden stop Crises," Departmental Working Papers 200606, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Girma, Sourafel & Gong, Yundan & Görg, Holger, 2006. "Can You Teach Old Dragons New Tricks? FDI and Innovation Activity in Chinese State-Owned Enterprises," IZA Discussion Papers 2267, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Shandre Thangavelu & Hu Guangzhou, 2006. "Lessons from “Benchmark” Countries: Korea & Ireland," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0614, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Martin Gassebner & Alexander Keck & Robert Teh, 2006. "Shaken, not stirred: the impact of disasters on international trade," KOF Working papers 06-139, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200671 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kilkenny, Maureen & Jolly, Robert W., 2005. "Are Rural Credit Markets Competitive? Is There Room for Competition in Rural Credit Markets?," Staff General Research Papers 12634, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.