Francesca De Battisti
|Last Name:||De Battisti|
|Dipartimento di Economia Politica e Aziendale - Università degli Studi di Milano - Via Conservatorio, 7 - 20122 - Milano - Italy|
Dipartimento di Economia, Management e Metodi Quantitativi (DEMM) Milano, Italy
Università degli Studi di Milano
: +39 02 503 16486
+39 02 503 16475
Via Conservatorio 7 - 20122 Milano
RePEc:edi:damilit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Francesca De Battisti & Giovanna Nicolini & Silvia Salini, 2008. "University ranking according to occupational outcome," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1080, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Francesca De Battisti & Laura Iacovone & Giovanna Nicolini, 2007. "Customer & Employee Satisfaction in the Health Service Sector: Analysis and Measurement Methodologies," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1060, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Giovanna Nicolini & Francesca De Battisti, 2006. "Methods for Summarizing the Rasch Model Coefficients," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1039, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Giovanna Nicolini & Francesca De Battisti, 2006.
"Methods for Summarizing the Rasch Model Coefficients,"
UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics
unimi-1039, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Francesca DE BATTISTI & Giovanna NICOLINI & Silvia SALINI, 2008. "Methodological overview of Rasch model and application in customer satisfaction survey data," Departmental Working Papers 2008-04, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Francesca De Battisti should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.