Fernando Javier Díaz López
(Fernando Javier Diaz Lopez)
|Last Name:||Diaz Lopez|
(50%) Universiteit Stellenbosch - Fakulteit Ingenieurswese (Stellenbosch University - Faculty of Engineering)http://www.sun.ac.za/english
South Africa, Matieland
(50%) Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies (SEEDS)Ferrara, Italy
RePEc:edi:seedsit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Coenen, Lars & Díaz López, Fernando J, 2009. "Comparing systems approaches to innovation and technological change for sustainable and competitive economies: an explorative study into conceptual commonalities, differences and complementarities," Papers in Innovation Studies 2009/12, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Diaz Lopez, Fernando J. & Bastein, Ton & Tukker, Arnold, 2019. "Business Model Innovation for Resource-efficiency, Circularity and Cleaner Production: What 143 Cases Tell Us," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 20-35.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Coenen, Lars & Díaz López, Fernando J, 2009.
"Comparing systems approaches to innovation and technological change for sustainable and competitive economies: an explorative study into conceptual commonalities, differences and complementarities,"
Papers in Innovation Studies
2009/12, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Jochen Markard & Marco Suter & Karin Ingold, 2015. "Socio-technical transitions and policy change - Advocacy coalitions in Swiss energy policy," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-13, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Fuchs, Gerhard & Hinderer, Nele & Kungl, Gregor & Neukirch, Mario, 2012. "Adaptive capacities, path creation and variants of sectoral change: The case of the transformation of the German energy supply system," Research Contributions to Organizational Sociology and Innovation Studies, SOI Discussion Papers 2012-02, University of Stuttgart, Institute for Social Sciences, Department of Organizational Sociology and Innovation Studies.
- Avdeitchikova , Sofia & Coenen, Lars, 2013. "Commercializing clean technology innovations – the emergence of new business in an agency-structure perspective," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/6, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Josheski, Dushko & Magdinceva-Sopova, Marija, 2013. "Applied economic model for an innovation growth," MPRA Paper 51290, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Van Lancker, Jonas & Mondelaers, Koen & Wauters, Erwin & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2016. "The Organizational Innovation System: A systemic framework for radical innovation at the organizational level," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 52, pages 40-50.
- Chakraborty, Saptorshee Kanto & Mazzanti, Massimiliano, 2020. "Energy intensity and green energy innovation: Checking heterogeneous country effects in the OECD," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 328-343.
- Papachristos, George & Adamides, Emmanuel, 2016. "A retroductive systems-based methodology for socio-technical transitions research," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 1-14.
- Turkeli, S. & Wintjes, R., 2014. "Towards the societal system of innovation: The case of metropolitan areas in Europe," MERIT Working Papers 2014-040, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Diaz Lopez, Fernando J. & Bastein, Ton & Tukker, Arnold, 2019.
"Business Model Innovation for Resource-efficiency, Circularity and Cleaner Production: What 143 Cases Tell Us,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 20-35.
- Simone Franzò & Andrea Urbinati & Davide Chiaroni & Vittorio Chiesa, 2021. "Unravelling the design process of business models from linear to circular: An empirical investigation," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(6), pages 2758-2772, September.
- Elisa Chioatto & Emy Zecca & Alessio D’Amato, 2020. "Which Innovations for a Circular Business Model? A Product Life-Cycle Approach," Working Papers 2020.29, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Peter W. de Langen & Henrik Sornn-Friese & James Hallworth, 2020. "The Role of Port Development Companies in Transitioning the Port Business Ecosystem; The Case of Port of Amsterdam’s Circular Activities," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(11), pages 1-16, May.
- Marlin Hoffman & Catherina J. Schenck & Frederick Herbst, 2022. "Exploring the Intersection Where Business Models, a Circular Economy and Sustainability Meet in the Waste Economy: A Scoping Review," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(6), pages 1-14, March.
- Fraccascia, Luca & Giannoccaro, Ilaria & Albino, Vito, 2021. "Ecosystem indicators for measuring industrial symbiosis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 183(C).
- Mechthild Donner & Ivana Radić, 2021. "Innovative Circular Business Models in the Olive Oil Sector for Sustainable Mediterranean Agrifood Systems," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(5), pages 1-21, February.
- Valve, Helena & Lazarevic, David & Humalisto, Niko, 2021. "When the circular economy diverges: The co-evolution of biogas business models and material circuits in Finland," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 185(C).
- Christoph P. Kiefer & Pablo del Río & Javier Carrillo‐Hermosilla, 2021. "On the contribution of eco‐innovation features to a circular economy: A microlevel quantitative approach," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(4), pages 1531-1547, May.
- Nadia Preghenella & Cinzia Battistella, 2021. "Exploring business models for sustainability: A bibliographic investigation of the literature and future research directions," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(5), pages 2505-2522, July.
- Nohora Mercado-Caruso & Marival Segarra-Oña & David Ovallos-Gazabon & Angel Peiró-Signes, 2020. "Identifying Endogenous and Exogenous Indicators to Measure Eco-Innovation within Clusters," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(15), pages 1-20, July.
- Andrea Urbinati & Davide Chiaroni & Giovanni Toletti, 2019. "Managing the Introduction of Circular Products: Evidence from the Beverage Industry," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(13), pages 1-12, July.
- Marit Moe Bjørnbet & Sigurd Sagen Vildåsen, 2021. "Life Cycle Assessment to Ensure Sustainability of Circular Business Models in Manufacturing," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(19), pages 1-13, October.
- Jean Pierre Seclen-Luna & Pablo Moya-Fernández & Ángeles Pereira, 2021. "Exploring the Effects of Innovation Strategies and Size on Manufacturing Firms’ Productivity and Environmental Impact," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(6), pages 1-18, March.
- Piera Centobelli & Roberto Cerchione & Davide Chiaroni & Pasquale Del Vecchio & Andrea Urbinati, 2020. "Designing business models in circular economy: A systematic literature review and research agenda," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 1734-1749, May.
- Marcos Ferasso & Tatiana Beliaeva & Sascha Kraus & Thomas Clauss & Domingo Ribeiro‐Soriano, 2020. "Circular economy business models: The state of research and avenues ahead," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(8), pages 3006-3024, December.
- Fraccascia, Luca, 2020. "Quantifying the direct network effect for online platforms supporting industrial symbiosis: an agent-based simulation study," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(C).
- Jingxiao Zhang & You Ouyang & Simon P. Philbin & Xiaojing Zhao & Pablo Ballesteros‐Pérez & Hui Li, 2020. "Green dynamic capability of construction enterprises: Role of the business model and green production," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 27(6), pages 2920-2940, November.
- Appolloni, Andrea & Chiappetta Jabbour, Charbel Jose & D'Adamo, Idiano & Gastaldi, Massimo & Settembre-Blundo, Davide, 2022. "Green recovery in the mature manufacturing industry: The role of the green-circular premium and sustainability certification in innovative efforts," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 193(C).
- Roberto Hernández-Chea & Akriti Jain & Nancy M. P. Bocken & Anjula Gurtoo, 2021. "The Business Model in Sustainability Transitions: A Conceptualization," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(11), pages 1-25, May.
- Divya Tiwari & Jill Miscandlon & Ashutosh Tiwari & Geraint W. Jewell, 2021. "A Review of Circular Economy Research for Electric Motors and the Role of Industry 4.0 Technologies," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(17), pages 1-19, August.
- Marie Briguglio & Leandro J. Llorente-González & Christopher Meilak & Ángeles Pereira & Jonathan Spiteri & Xavier Vence, 2021. "Born or Grown: Enablers and Barriers to Circular Business in Europe," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(24), pages 1-20, December.
- Mechthild Donner & Hugo de Vries, 2021. "How to innovate business models for a circular bio‐economy?," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(4), pages 1932-1947, May.
- Mechthild Donner & Ivana Radić, 2021. "Innovative circular business models in the olive oil sector for sustainable mediterranean agrifood systems," Post-Print hal-03158870, HAL.
- Mimica R. Milošević & Miloš M. Nikolić & Dušan M. Milošević & Violeta Dimić, 2022. "Managing Resources Based on Influential Indicators for Sustainable Economic Development: A Case Study in Serbia," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(8), pages 1-20, April.
- Chioatto, Elisa & Zecca, Emy & D’Amato, Alessio, 2020. "Which Innovations for a Circular Business Model? A Product Life-Cycle Approach," FACTS: Firms And Cities Towards Sustainability 308104, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM) > FACTS: Firms And Cities Towards Sustainability.
- Noemi Sinkovics & Denanjalee Gunaratne & Rudolf R. Sinkovics & Francisco-Jose Molina-Castillo, 2021. "Sustainable Business Model Innovation: An Umbrella Review," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(13), pages 1-17, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Fernando Javier Diaz Lopez
(Fernando Javier Diaz Lopez) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.