Fernando Javier Díaz López
(Fernando Javier Diaz Lopez)
|Last Name:||Diaz Lopez|
(99%) Nederlandse Organisatie voor toegepast-natuurwetenschappelijk onderzoek TNO (Netherlands Organisation for Applied Scientific Research TNO)http://www.tno.nl/
(1%) Universiteit Stellenbosch - Fakulteit Ingenieurswese (Stellenbosch University - Faculty of Engineering)http://www.sun.ac.za/english
South Africa, Matieland
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Coenen, Lars & Díaz López, Fernando J, 2009. "Comparing systems approaches to innovation and technological change for sustainable and competitive economies: an explorative study into conceptual commonalities, differences and complementarities," Papers in Innovation Studies 2009/12, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Diaz Lopez, Fernando J. & Bastein, Ton & Tukker, Arnold, 2019. "Business Model Innovation for Resource-efficiency, Circularity and Cleaner Production: What 143 Cases Tell Us," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 20-35.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Coenen, Lars & Díaz López, Fernando J, 2009.
"Comparing systems approaches to innovation and technological change for sustainable and competitive economies: an explorative study into conceptual commonalities, differences and complementarities,"
Papers in Innovation Studies
2009/12, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Papachristos, George & Adamides, Emmanuel, 2016. "A retroductive systems-based methodology for socio-technical transitions research," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 1-14.
- Jochen Markard & Marco Suter & Karin Ingold, 2015. "Socio-technical transitions and policy change - Advocacy coalitions in Swiss energy policy," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-13, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Turkeli, S. & Wintjes, R., 2014. "Towards the societal system of innovation: The case of metropolitan areas in Europe," MERIT Working Papers 2014-040, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Fuchs, Gerhard & Hinderer, Nele & Kungl, Gregor & Neukirch, Mario, 2012. "Adaptive capacities, path creation and variants of sectoral change: The case of the transformation of the German energy supply system," Research Contributions to Organizational Sociology and Innovation Studies, SOI Discussion Papers 2012-02, University of Stuttgart, Institute for Social Sciences, Department of Organizational Sociology and Innovation Studies.
- Van Lancker, Jonas & Mondelaers, Koen & Wauters, Erwin & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2016. "The Organizational Innovation System: A systemic framework for radical innovation at the organizational level," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 52, pages 40-50.
- Avdeitchikova , Sofia & Coenen, Lars, 2013. "Commercializing clean technology innovations – the emergence of new business in an agency-structure perspective," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/6, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Chakraborty, Saptorshee Kanto & Mazzanti, Massimiliano, 2020. "Energy intensity and green energy innovation: Checking heterogeneous country effects in the OECD," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 328-343.
- Diaz Lopez, Fernando J. & Bastein, Ton & Tukker, Arnold, 2019.
"Business Model Innovation for Resource-efficiency, Circularity and Cleaner Production: What 143 Cases Tell Us,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 20-35.
- Elisa Chioatto & Emy Zecca & Alessio Dâ€™Amato, 2020. "Which Innovations for a Circular Business Model? A Product Life-Cycle Approach," Working Papers 2020.29, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Marcos Ferasso & Tatiana Beliaeva & Sascha Kraus & Thomas Clauss & Domingo Ribeiro‐Soriano, 2020. "Circular economy business models: The state of research and avenues ahead," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(8), pages 3006-3024, December.
- Peter W. de Langen & Henrik Sornn-Friese & James Hallworth, 2020. "The Role of Port Development Companies in Transitioning the Port Business Ecosystem; The Case of Port of Amsterdam’s Circular Activities," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(11), pages 1-16, May.
- Fraccascia, Luca, 2020. "Quantifying the direct network effect for online platforms supporting industrial symbiosis: an agent-based simulation study," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(C).
- Nohora Mercado-Caruso & Marival Segarra-Oña & David Ovallos-Gazabon & Angel Peiró-Signes, 2020. "Identifying Endogenous and Exogenous Indicators to Measure Eco-Innovation within Clusters," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(15), pages 1-20, July.
- Mechthild Donner & Ivana Radić, 2021. "Innovative Circular Business Models in the Olive Oil Sector for Sustainable Mediterranean Agrifood Systems," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(5), pages 1-21, February.
- Mechthild Donner & Ivana Radić, 2021. "Innovative circular business models in the olive oil sector for sustainable mediterranean agrifood systems," Post-Print hal-03158870, HAL.
- Jingxiao Zhang & You Ouyang & Simon P. Philbin & Xiaojing Zhao & Pablo Ballesteros‐Pérez & Hui Li, 2020. "Green dynamic capability of construction enterprises: Role of the business model and green production," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 27(6), pages 2920-2940, November.
- Andrea Urbinati & Davide Chiaroni & Giovanni Toletti, 2019. "Managing the Introduction of Circular Products: Evidence from the Beverage Industry," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(13), pages 1-12, July.
- Chioatto, Elisa & Zecca, Emy & D’Amato, Alessio, 2020. "Which Innovations for a Circular Business Model? A Product Life-Cycle Approach," FACTS: Firms And Cities Towards Sustainability 308104, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM) > FACTS: Firms And Cities Towards Sustainability.
- Jean Pierre Seclen-Luna & Pablo Moya-Fernández & Ángeles Pereira, 2021. "Exploring the Effects of Innovation Strategies and Size on Manufacturing Firms’ Productivity and Environmental Impact," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(6), pages 1-18, March.
- Piera Centobelli & Roberto Cerchione & Davide Chiaroni & Pasquale Del Vecchio & Andrea Urbinati, 2020. "Designing business models in circular economy: A systematic literature review and research agenda," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 1734-1749, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Fernando Javier Diaz Lopez
(Fernando Javier Diaz Lopez) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.