Fernando Javier Diaz Lopez
(Fernando Javier Díaz López)
|Last Name:||Diaz Lopez|
|Anna van Buerenplein 1 NL-2595 DA The Hague, the Netherlands|
(99%) Nederlandse Organisatie voor toegepast-natuurwetenschappelijk onderzoek TNO (Netherlands Organisation for Applied Scientific Research TNO)http://www.tno.nl/
(1%) Universiteit Stellenbosch - Fakulteit Ingenieurswese (Stellenbosch University - Faculty of Engineering)http://www.sun.ac.za/english
South Africa, Matieland
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Coenen, Lars & Díaz López, Fernando J, 2009. "Comparing systems approaches to innovation and technological change for sustainable and competitive economies: an explorative study into conceptual commonalities, differences and complementarities," Papers in Innovation Studies 2009/12, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Coenen, Lars & Díaz López, Fernando J, 2009.
"Comparing systems approaches to innovation and technological change for sustainable and competitive economies: an explorative study into conceptual commonalities, differences and complementarities,"
Papers in Innovation Studies
2009/12, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Jochen Markard & Marco Suter & Karin Ingold, 2015. "Socio-technical transitions and policy change - Advocacy coalitions in Swiss energy policy," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-13, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Fuchs, Gerhard & Hinderer, Nele & Kungl, Gregor & Neukirch, Mario, 2012. "Adaptive capacities, path creation and variants of sectoral change: The case of the transformation of the German energy supply system," Research Contributions to Organizational Sociology and Innovation Studies, SOI Discussion Papers 2012-02, University of Stuttgart, Institute for Social Sciences, Department of Organizational Sociology and Innovation Studies.
- Avdeitchikova , Sofia & Coenen, Lars, 2013. "Commercializing clean technology innovations – the emergence of new business in an agency-structure perspective," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/6, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Turkeli, S. & Wintjes, R., 2014. "Towards the societal system of innovation: The case of metropolitan areas in Europe," MERIT Working Papers 040, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Fernando Javier Diaz Lopez
(Fernando Javier Díaz López) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.