|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Departament d'Anàlisi Económica València, Spain
Facultad de Economía
Universidad de València
Edifici Departamental Oriental, Campus dels Tarongers, 46022 València
RePEc:edi:davales (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Paula Cruz-García & María del Carmen Dircio Palacios Macedo & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2020. "What drives financial exclusion in Mexican municipalities?," Working Papers 2020/19, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Paula Cruz-García & Juan Fernández de Guevara, 2020. "Determinants of net interest margin: the effect of capital requirements and deposit insurance scheme," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(11), pages 1102-1123, July.
- Paula Cruz-García & Juan Fernández de Guevara & Joaquín Maudos, 2019. "Determinants of bank’s interest margin in the aftermath of the crisis: the effect of interest rates and the yield curve slope," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 341-365, January.
- Cruz-GarcÃa, Paula & PeirÃ³-Palomino, JesÃºs, 2019. "Informal, formal institutions and credit: complements or substitutes?," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(4), pages 649-671, August.
- Paula Cruz-García & Juan Fernández de Guevara & Joaquín Maudos, 2018. "Banking concentration and competition in Spain: the impact of the crisis and restructuring," Revista de Estabilidad Financiera, Banco de España;Revista de Estabilidad Financiera Homepage, issue MAY.
- Cruz-García, Paula & de Guevara, Juan Fernández & Maudos, Joaquín, 2017. "The evolution of market power in European banking," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 257-262.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Paula Cruz-García & Juan Fernández de Guevara & Joaquín Maudos, 2019.
"Determinants of bank’s interest margin in the aftermath of the crisis: the effect of interest rates and the yield curve slope,"
Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 341-365, January.
- Albertazzi, Ugo & Barbiero, Francesca & Marqués-Ibáñez, David & Popov, Alexander & d’Acri, Costanza Rodriguez & Vlassopoulos, Thomas, 2020. "Monetary policy and bank stability: the analytical toolbox reviewed," Working Paper Series 2377, European Central Bank.
- Cruz-García, Paula & de Guevara, Juan Fernández & Maudos, Joaquín, 2017.
"The evolution of market power in European banking,"
Finance Research Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 257-262.
- Musa Abdu & Adamu Jibir, 2019. "Sources of Market Power among Firms in Sub-Saharan Africa: Do Institutions Matter in Competitive Policies?," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 24(2), pages 115-148, July-Dec.
- Joaquín Maudos & Xavier Vives, 2019. "Competition Policy in Banking in the European Union," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 55(1), pages 27-46, August.
- Ovidiu Stoica & Otilia-Roxana Oprea & Ionel Bostan & Carmen Sandu Toderașcu & Cristina Mihaela Lazăr, 2020. "European Banking Integration and Sustainable Economic Growth," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(3), pages 1-19, February.
- Iryna Okolelova & Jacob Bikker, 2018.
"The Single Supervisory Mechanism: competitive implications for the banking sectors in the euro area,"
DNB Working Papers
621, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Iryna Okolelova & J.A. Bikker, 2019. "The Single Supervisory Mechanism : competitive implications for the banking sectors in the euro area," Working Papers 19-01, Utrecht School of Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Paula Cruz-Garcia
(Paula Cruz-García) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.