Economics Group Kaohsiung, Taiwan
Institute of China and Asia-Pacific Studies
National Sun Yat-Sen University
RePEc:edi:icsystw (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Luo, Kang & Liu, Yaobin & Chen, Pei-Fen & Zeng, Mingli, 2022. "Assessing the impact of digital economy on green development efficiency in the Yangtze River Economic Belt," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(C).
- Hung, Ying-Shu & Lee, Chingnun & Chen, Pei-Fen, 2022. "China’s monetary policy and global stock markets: A new cointegration approach with smoothing structural changes," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 643-666.
- Chen, Pei-Fen & Lo, Shihmin & Tang, Hai-Yuan, 2022. "What if borrowers stop paying their loans? Investors’ rates of return on a peer-to-peer lending platform," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 359-377.
- Chien‐Chiang Lee & Pei‐Fen Chen & Jhih‐Hong Zeng, 2020. "Bank Income Diversification, Asset Correlation and Systemic Risk," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 88(1), pages 71-89, March.
- Pei-Fen Chen & Chien-Chiang Lee & Jhih-Hong Zeng, 2019. "Economic policy uncertainty and firm investment: evidence from the U.S. market," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(31), pages 3423-3435, July.
- Chen, Pei-Fen & Lin, Chun-Wei & Lee, Chien-Chiang, 2019. "Financial crises, globalization, and insurer performance: Some international evidence," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 835-856.
- Chien-Ming Yu & Pei-Fen Chen, 2018. "House Prices, Mortgage Rate, and Policy: Megadata Analysis in Taipei," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(4), pages 1-23, March.
- Chen, Pei-Fen & Zeng, Jhih-Hong & Lee, Chien-Chiang, 2018. "Renminbi exchange rate assessment and competitors' exports: New perspective," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 187-205.
- Pei‐Fen Chen, 2016. "US Fiscal Sustainability and the Causality Relationship between Government Expenditures and Revenues: A New Approach Based on Quantile Cointegration," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 37, pages 301-320, June.
- Pei-Fen Chen & Chien-Chiang Lee & Chi-Chuan Lee & Jing-Xuan Huang, 2016. "A Dynamic Analysis of Exchange Rate Exposure: The impact of China's Renminbi," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(1), pages 132-157, January.
- Pei-Fen Chen & Jhih-Hong Zeng & Chien-Chiang Lee, 2015. "Monetary Policy and the Diversification–Profitability Linkage in Banking: Evidences from Emerging Market Economies," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 83(4), pages 576-597, December.
- Chen, Pei-Fen & Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chiu, Yi-Bin, 2014. "The nexus between defense expenditure and economic growth: New global evidence," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 474-483.
- Chen, Pei-Fen & Zeng, Jhih-Hong, 2014. "Asymmetric effects of households’ financial participation on banking diversification," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 13(C), pages 18-29.
- Chen, Mei-Ping & Chen, Pei-Fen & Lee, Chien-Chiang, 2014. "Frontier stock market integration and the global financial crisis," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 84-103.
- Chen, Pei-Fen & Lee, Chien-Chiang & Zeng, Jhih-Hong, 2014. "The relationship between spot and futures oil prices: Do structural breaks matter?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 206-217.
- Chen, Pei-Fen & Liu, Ping-Chin, 2013. "Bank ownership, performance, and the politics: Evidence from Taiwan," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 578-585.
- Pei‐Fen Chen & Chien‐Chiang Lee & Chi‐Feng Lee, 2012. "How does the development of the life insurance market affect economic growth? Some international evidence," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(7), pages 865-893, October.
- Chen, Pei-Fen & Chien, Mei-Se & Lee, Chien-Chiang, 2011. "Dynamic modeling of regional house price diffusion in Taiwan," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 315-332.
- Jyh‐Lin Wu & Pei‐Fen Chen & Ching‐Nun Lee, 2009. "Purchasing Power Parity, Productivity Differentials And Non‐Linearity," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 77(3), pages 271-287, June.
- Wu, Jyh-Lin & Chen, Pei-Fen, 2008. "A revisit on dissecting the PPP puzzle: Evidence from a nonlinear approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 684-695, July.
- Pei‐Fen Chen & Chien‐Chiang Lee, 2008. "Nonlinear adjustments in deviations from the law of one price for wholesale hog prices," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(1), pages 123-134, July.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chang, Chun-Ping & Chen, Pei-Fen, 2008. "Money demand function versus monetary integration: Revisiting panel cointegration among GCC countries," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 85-93.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chang, Chun-Ping & Chen, Pei-Fen, 2008. "Energy-income causality in OECD countries revisited: The key role of capital stock," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2359-2373, September.
- Chien-Chiang Lee & Chun-Ping Chang & Pei-Fen Chen, 2008. "Do CO2 emission levels converge among 21 OECD countries? New evidence from unit root structural break tests," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(7), pages 551-556.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chen, Pei-Fen & Chang, Chun-Ping, 2007. "Testing linearity in a cointegrating STR model for the money demand function: International evidence from G-7 countries," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 76(4), pages 293-302.
- Chen, Pei-Fen & Lee, Chien-Chiang, 2007. "Is energy consumption per capita broken stationary? New evidence from regional-based panels," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3526-3540, June.
- Jyh‐Lin Wu & Pei‐Fen Chen, 2006. "Price Indices and Nonlinear Mean‐Reversion of Real Exchange Rates," Southern Economic Journal, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 73(2), pages 461-471, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Pei-Fen Chen should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.