Thomas James Christian
|Terminal Degree:||Department of Economics; Andrew Young School of Policy Studies; Georgia State University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Department of Economics Atlanta, Georgia (United States)
Andrew Young School of Policy Studies
Georgia State University
: (404) 651-3990
RePEc:edi:degsuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Christian, Thomas & Rashad, Inas, 2009.
"Trends in U.S. food prices, 1950-2007,"
Economics & Human Biology,
Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 113-120, March.
- Rahkovsky, Ilya & Gregory, Christian A., 2013.
"Food prices and blood cholesterol,"
Economics & Human Biology,
Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 95-107.
- Rahkovsky, Ilya & Gregory, Christian A., 2011. "Food Prices and Blood Cholesterol," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103566, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Buttet, Sebastien & Dolar, Veronika, 2015. "Toward a quantitative theory of food consumption choices and body weight," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 143-156.
- Pieroni, L. & Salmasi, L., 2014. "Fast-food consumption and body weight. Evidence from the UK," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 94-105.
- Ruhm, Christopher J., 2012. "Understanding overeating and obesity," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 781-796.
- Declerck, Francis, 2014. "Do Agricultural Commodity Firm Stock Price and Agricultural Commodity Price Move Together?," 2014 International European Forum, February 17-21, 2014, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 199388, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Riera-Crichton, Daniel & Tefft, Nathan, 2014. "Macronutrients and obesity: Revisiting the calories in, calories out framework," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 14(C), pages 33-49.
- Declerck, Francis, 2014. "Do Agricultural Commodity Firm Stock Price and Agricultural Commodity Price Move Together?," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 5(3).
- Ghimire, Ramesh & Ferreira, Susana & Green, Gary T. & Poudyal, Neelam C. & Cordell, H. Ken & Thapa, Janani R., 2017. "Green Space and Adult Obesity in the United States," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 201-212.
- Dhaval M. Dave & Inas Rashad Kelly, 2010. "How Does the Business Cycle Affect Eating Habits?," NBER Working Papers 16638, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhao, Zhenxiang & Kaestner, Robert & Xu, Xin, 2014. "Spatial mobility and environmental effects on obesity," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 14(C), pages 128-140.
- Barbieri, Paolo Nicola, 2015.
"Social Distortion in Weight Perception: A Decomposition of the Obesity Epidemic,"
68182, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barbieri, Paolo Nicola, 2015. "Social Distortion in Weight Perception: A Decomposition of the Obesity Epidemic," Working Papers in Economics 639, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Buttet, Sebastien & Dolar, Veronika, 4. "The Price Of One Sweet Calorie," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 3(4).
- Cawley, John, 2015. "An economy of scales: A selective review of obesity's economic causes, consequences, and solutions," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 244-268.
- Partha Deb & Carmen Vargas, 2016. "Who Benefits from Calorie Labeling? An Analysis of its Effects on Body Mass," NBER Working Papers 21992, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rahkovsky, Ilya & Gregory, Christian A., 2013. "Food prices and blood cholesterol," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 95-107.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Thomas James Christian should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.