Ch'ng Kean Siang
|Last Name:||Kean Siang|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Economics Minden, Malaysia
Universiti Sains Malaysia
RePEc:edi:ecusmmy (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ch'ng, Kean Siang, 2010. "Individual tradable permit market and traffic congestion: An experimental study," MPRA Paper 26638, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ch'ng, Kean Siang & Loke, Yiing Jia, 2010. "Inconsistency of fairness evaluation in simulated labot market," MPRA Paper 21527, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ch'ng, Kean Siang & Zaharim, Norzarina, 2009. "Learning to be Biased," MPRA Paper 14362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Waichman, Israel & Requate, Till & Siang, Ch'ng Kean, 2008. "Managers and Students Playing Cournot: Experimental Evidence from Malaysia," Economics Working Papers 2008-19, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Ch'ng, Kean Siang, 2007.
"Evolutionary Concept, Genetic Algorithm and Exhibition Contract in Movie Industry,"
5138, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ch'ng, Kean Siang, 2007. "Evolutionary Concept, Genetic Algorithm and Exhibition Contract in Movie Industry," MPRA Paper 5387, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Oct 2007.
- Ch'ng, Kean Siang & Lean, Hooi Hooi, 2007. "Deterministic Adoption in Movie Industry," MPRA Paper 7831, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Israel Waichman & Till Requate & Ch'ng Kean Siang, 2011. "Managers and students playing Cournot - evidence from duopoly and triopoly experiments," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 115-120.
- Ch’ng KEAN SIANG, 2010. "Reputation and Market Wage as Contract Enforcement Device: An Experimental Evidence," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(12(553)), pages 41-56, December.
- Waichman Israel & Requate Till & Siang Ch'ng Kean, 2010. "A Cournot Experiment with Managers and Students: Evidence from Germany and Malaysia," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-17, April.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Waichman Israel & Requate Till & Siang Ch'ng Kean, 2010.
"A Cournot Experiment with Managers and Students: Evidence from Germany and Malaysia,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-17, April.
- Waichman, Israel & Requate, Till & Siang, Ch'ng Kean, 2010. "Pre-play communication in Cournot competition: An experiment with students and managers," Economics Working Papers 2010-09, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Ali al-Nowaihi & Sanjit Dhami, 2015. "Evidential Equilibria: Heuristics and Biases in Static Games of Complete Information," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(4), pages 1-40, November.
- Sanjit Dhami & ali al-Nowaihi, 2012. "Evidential equilibria in static games," Discussion Papers in Economics 12/15, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Waichman, Israel & Requate, Till & Siang, Ch’ng Kean, 2014. "Communication in Cournot competition: An experimental study," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1-16.
- Sanjit Dhami & Ali al-Nowaihi, 2013. "Evidential equilibria: Heuristics and biases in static games," Discussion Papers in Economics 13/25, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 8 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-EVO: Evolutionary Economics (3) 2007-10-06 2007-10-27 2010-04-04
- NEP-CBE: Cognitive & Behavioural Economics (2) 2009-04-05 2010-04-04
- NEP-CMP: Computational Economics (2) 2007-10-06 2007-10-27
- NEP-CUL: Cultural Economics (2) 2008-03-25 2008-04-15
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (2) 2009-02-07 2010-04-04
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2009-02-07
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (1) 2010-04-04
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2009-02-07
- NEP-SEA: South East Asia (1) 2009-02-07
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (1) 2010-04-04
- NEP-UPT: Utility Models & Prospect Theory (1) 2010-04-04
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2010-11-20
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ch'ng Kean Siang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.