Report NEP-COM-2009-02-07This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Katariina Nilsson Hakkala & Olivier Bertrand & Norbäck Pehr-Johan & Persson Lars, 2008. "Should R&D Champions be Protected from Foreign Takeovers?," Discussion Papers 459, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Ishikawa, Atushi, 2008. "Power-Law and Log-Normal Distributions in Firm Size Displacement Data," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-45, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Item repec:ecl:ucdeco:05-37 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard & Subhadip Chakrabarti & Sudipta Sarangi, 2009. "Corporate Espionage," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 854, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Draganska, Michaela & Klapper, Daniel & Villas-Boas, Sofia B., 2008. "A Larger Slice or a Larger Pie? An Empirical Investigation of Bargaining Power in the Distribution Channel," Research Papers 2001, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Item repec:ecl:ucdeco:08-6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Scherer, F. M., 2008. "Prices and Profits in Dominant Firm Adjudication," Working Paper Series rwp08-051, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200908 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Levy, Daniel & Müller, Georg & Chen, Haipeng (Allan) & Bergen, Mark & Dutta, Shantanu, 2008. "Holiday Price Rigidity and Cost of Price Adjustment," MPRA Paper 13095, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sipos, Gabriela Lucia, 2008. "Innovation – source to obtain the competitive advantage in the global economy," MPRA Paper 13078, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Waichman, Israel & Requate, Till & Siang, Ch'ng Kean, 2008. "Managers and Students Playing Cournot: Experimental Evidence from Malaysia," Economics Working Papers 2008,19, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.