Innovation – source to obtain the competitive advantage in the global economy
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation; comparative advantage; competitive advantage;
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2009-02-07 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CSE-2009-02-07 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-KNM-2009-02-07 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-MIC-2009-02-07 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:13078. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .