Report NEP-MIC-2009-02-07This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nilsson Hakkala, Katariina & Bertrand, Olivier & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2008. "Should RD Champions be Protected from Foreign Takeovers?," Discussion Papers 459, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Rufin Baghana & Pierre Mohnen, 2009. "Effectiveness of R&D Tax Incentives in Small and Large Enterprises in Québec," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-01, CIRANO.
- Levy, Daniel & Müller, Georg & Chen, Haipeng (Allan) & Bergen, Mark & Dutta, Shantanu, 2008. "Holiday Price Rigidity and Cost of Price Adjustment," MPRA Paper 13095, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Waichman, Israel & Requate, Till & Siang, Ch'ng Kean, 2008. "Managers and Students Playing Cournot: Experimental Evidence from Malaysia," Economics Working Papers 2008-19, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ecl:ucdeco:05-37 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Scherer, F. M., 2008. "Prices and Profits in Dominant Firm Adjudication," Working Paper Series rwp08-051, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Wohltmann, Hans-Werner & Winkler, Roland C., 2008. "On the Non-Optimality of Information: An Analysis of the Welfare Effects of Anticipated Shocks in the New Keynesian Model," Economics Working Papers 2008-21, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Nicole Maestas & Mathis Schroeder & Dana Goldman, 2009. "Price Variation in Markets with Homogeneous Goods: The Case of Medigap," NBER Working Papers 14679, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guido Cozzi & Giammario Impullitti, 2008. "Government spending composition, technical change and wage inequality," Working Papers 2009_02, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Smith, Travis A. & Huang, Chung L. & Lin, Biing-Hwan, 2009. "How Much are Consumers Paying for Organic Baby Food?," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46748, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Sipos, Gabriela Lucia, 2008. "Innovation – source to obtain the competitive advantage in the global economy," MPRA Paper 13078, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ecl:ucdeco:08-6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore