Report NEP-KNM-2009-02-07This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Binz-Scharf, Maria & Lazer, David, 2008. "A New Order of Things: Managing Novelty and Cooperation on E-Government Projects," Working Paper Series rwp08-048, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Jeroen de Jong, 2009. "The decision to innovate: Antecedents of opportunity exploitation in high tech small firms," Scales Research Reports H200902, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200908 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sipos, Gabriela Lucia, 2008. "Innovation – source to obtain the competitive advantage in the global economy," MPRA Paper 13078, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mergel, Ines & Lazer, David & Binz-Scharf, Maria, 2008. "Lending a Helping Hand: Voluntary Engagement in Knowledge Sharing," Working Paper Series rwp08-047, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Thomas Ziesemer & Peter Michaelis, 2008. "Strategic Environmental Policy and the Accumulation of Knowledge," Diskussionsreihe "Global Business Management" 4, University of Augsburg, competence center for global business management.
- Kristjanson, Patti & Reid, Robin & Dickson, Nancy & Clark, William C. & Vishnubhotla, Prasad & Romney, Dannie & Bezkorowajnyj, Peter & Said, Mohammed & Kaelo, Dickson & Makui, Ogeli & Nkedianye, David, 2008. "Linking International Agricultural Research Knowledge with Action for Sustainable Poverty Alleviation: What Works?," Working Paper Series rwp08-045, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- MacGregor, Steven P. & Fontrodona, Joan, 2008. "Exploring the fit between CSR and innovation," IESE Research Papers D/759, IESE Business School.
- Oscar F. Bustiza & Matilde Morales-Gallego, 2008. "Outsourcing and corporate results," FEG Working Paper Series 08/01, Faculty of Economics and Business (University of Granada).