The decision to innovate: Antecedents of opportunity exploitation in high tech small firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Elfring, T. & Hulsink, W., 2001. "Networks in Entrepreneurship," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2001-28-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Notani, Arti Sahni, 1997. "Perceptions of affordability: Their role in predicting purchase intent and purchase," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 525-546, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:4:y:2016:i:3:p:131-152 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:4:y:2016:i:3:p:181-193 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2009-02-07 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2009-02-07 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2009-02-07 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2009-02-07 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eim:papers:h200902. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster EIM). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eimbpnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.