Modeling the impact of internet atmospherics on surfer behavior
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Notani, Arti Sahni, 1997. "Perceptions of affordability: Their role in predicting purchase intent and purchase," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 525-546, September.
- Petty, Richard E & Cacioppo, John T & Schumann, David, 1983. " Central and Peripheral Routes to Advertising Effectiveness: The Moderating Role of Involvement," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 135-46, September.
- Schlosser, Ann E, 2003. " Experiencing Products in the Virtual World: The Role of Goal and Imagery in Influencing Attitudes versus Purchase Intentions," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(2), pages 184-98, September.
- Dailey, Lynn, 2004. "Navigational web atmospherics: Explaining the influence of restrictive navigation cues," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(7), pages 795-803, July.
- Bloch, Peter H & Sherrell, Daniel L & Ridgway, Nancy M, 1986. " Consumer Search: An Extended Framework," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 119-26, June.
- Brännback, Malin, 1997. "Is the internet changing the dominant logic of marketing?," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 698-707, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:58:y:2005:i:12:p:1632-1642. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.