Modeling the impact of internet atmospherics on surfer behavior
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Petty, Richard E & Cacioppo, John T & Schumann, David, 1983. " Central and Peripheral Routes to Advertising Effectiveness: The Moderating Role of Involvement," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 135-46, September.
- Brännback, Malin, 1997. "Is the internet changing the dominant logic of marketing?," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 698-707, December.
- Bloch, Peter H & Sherrell, Daniel L & Ridgway, Nancy M, 1986. " Consumer Search: An Extended Framework," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 119-26, June.
- Notani, Arti Sahni, 1997. "Perceptions of affordability: Their role in predicting purchase intent and purchase," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 525-546, September.
- Dailey, Lynn, 2004. "Navigational web atmospherics: Explaining the influence of restrictive navigation cues," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(7), pages 795-803, July.
- Schlosser, Ann E, 2003. " Experiencing Products in the Virtual World: The Role of Goal and Imagery in Influencing Attitudes versus Purchase Intentions," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(2), pages 184-98, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:58:y:2005:i:12:p:1632-1642. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.