Report NEP-INO-2009-02-07This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Katariina Nilsson Hakkala & Olivier Bertrand & Norbäck Pehr-Johan & Persson Lars, 2008. "Should R&D Champions be Protected from Foreign Takeovers?," Discussion Papers 459, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Malwina Mejer & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2009. "Economic Incongruities in the European Patent System," Working Papers ECARES 2009_003, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jeroen de Jong, 2009. "The decision to innovate: Antecedents of opportunity exploitation in high tech small firms," Scales Research Reports H200902, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Olena Ivus, "undated". "Trade-Related Intellectual Property Rights: Theory and Empirics," Working Papers 2009-02, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 03 Feb 2009.
- Rufin Baghana & Pierre Mohnen, 2009. "Effectiveness of R&D Tax Incentives in Small and Large Enterprises in Québec," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-01, CIRANO.