Gabriela Lucia Sipos
(Gabriela Lucia Șipoș)
|First Name:||Gabriela Lucia|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
- Sipos, Gabriela Lucia & Ciurea, Jeanina Biliana, 2009. "Financial appraisal of the innovation projects," MPRA Paper 15593, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sipos, Gabriela Lucia & Ciurea, Jeanina Biliana, 2008. "Methods for innovation projects risk evaluation," MPRA Paper 11663, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sipos, Gabriela Lucia, 2008. "Innovation – source to obtain the competitive advantage in the global economy," MPRA Paper 13078, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sipos, Gabriela Lucia & Ciurea, Jeanina Biliana, 2007. "Evaluation method of the innovation project global efficiency," MPRA Paper 13081, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabriela Lucia SIPOS, 2009. "The Romanian Innovation Performance In The European Context," Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 56, pages 502-512, November.
- NEP-PPM: Project, Program & Portfolio Management (2) 2008-11-25 2009-06-17
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2009-02-07
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2009-02-07
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2008-11-25
- NEP-IPR: Intellectual Property Rights (1) 2008-11-25
- NEP-KNM: Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy (1) 2009-02-07
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2009-02-07
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (1) 2008-11-25
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Gabriela Lucia Sipos should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.