Report NEP-IPR-2008-11-25This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dillen, Koen & Demont, Matty & Tollens, Eric, 2008. "Modelling heterogeneity to estimate the ex ante value of biotechnology innovations," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43945, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nisvan Erkal & Deborah Minehart, 2008. "Optimal Sharing Strategies in Dynamic Games of Research and Development," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1038, The University of Melbourne.
- Bodas Freitas, Isabel Maria & Clausen, Tommy & Fontana, Roberto & Verspagen, Bart, 2008. "Formal and informal external linkages and firms' innovative strategies. A cross-country comparison," MERIT Working Papers 065, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- DEHEZ, Pierre & TELLONE, Daniela, 2008. "Data games. Sharing public goods with exclusion," CORE Discussion Papers 2008010, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Nestor Duch-Brown & Jose Garcia-Quevedo & Daniel Montolio, 2008. "Assessing the assignation of public subsidies: Do the experts choose the most efficient R&D projects?," Working Papers in Economics 207, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Sipos, Gabriela Lucia & Ciurea, Jeanina Biliana, 2008. "Methods for innovation projects risk evaluation," MPRA Paper 11663, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2008064 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gautier Duflos & Etienne Pfister, 2008. "Searching for innovations ? the technological determinants of acquisitions in the pharmaceutical industry," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne bla08057, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Nisvan Erkal & Suzanne Scotchmer, 2008. "Scarcity of Ideas and Options to Invest in R&D," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1035, The University of Melbourne.
- Item repec:cty:dpaper:0813 is not listed on IDEAS anymore