Report NEP-CMP-2007-10-06This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Susana Fernandes & Helena Ramalhinho-Lourenço, 2007. "A simple optimised search heuristic for the job-shop scheduling problem," Economics Working Papers 1050, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200709 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Octávio Augusto Fontes Tourinho & Napoleão Luiz Costa da Silva & Yann Le Boulluec Alves, 2006. "Uma matriz de contabilidade social para o Brasil em 2003," Discussion Papers 1242, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Item repec:kas:poabec:2007-3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hiro Lee & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 2007. "Regional Integration, Sectoral Adjustments and Natural Groupings in East Asia," OSIPP Discussion Paper 07E008, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Ch'ng, Kean Siang, 2007. "Evolutionary Concept, Genetic Algorithm and Exhibition Contract in Movie Industry," MPRA Paper 5138, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sonja Peterson & Gernot Klepper, 2007. "Distribution Matters ; Taxes vs. Emissions Trading in Post Kyoto Climate Regimes," Kiel Working Papers 1380, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Kyrre Stensnes, 2007. "Equity versus Efficiency in Public Pension Schemes. Microsimulating the Trade-off," Discussion Papers 515, Statistics Norway, Research Department.