|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(in no particular order)
Fachbereich Wirtschaftswissenschaften (Faculty of Economics and Business Administration)
Universität Duisburg-Essen (University of Duisburg-Essen)
0201 - 183 3633
0201 - 183 2292
Universitätsstrasse 12, 45117 Essen
RePEc:edi:fwessde (more details at EDIRC)
Ruhr Graduate School in EconomicsEssen, Germany
RWI, Hohenzollernstrasse 1-3, 45128 Essen
RePEc:edi:ruhrgde (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Joachim Weimann & Jeannette Brosig-Koch & Heike Hennig-Schmidt & Claudia Keser & Christian Stahr, 2012. "Public-good experiments with large groups," FEMM Working Papers 120009, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Brosig, Jeannette & Riechmann, Thomas & Weimann, Joachim, 2007.
"Selfish in the End?:An Investigation of Consistency and Stability of individual Behavior,"
2035, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeanette Brosig & Thomas Riechmann & Joachim Weimann, 2007. "Selfish in the end? An investigation of consistency and stability of individual behaviour," FEMM Working Papers 07005, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Jeanette Brosig & Timo Heinrich & Thomas Riechmann & Ronnie Schöb & Joachim Weimann, 2007. "A sceptic comment on "A sceptic´s comment on the study of economics"," FEMM Working Papers 07015, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Gary E Bolton & Jeannette Brosig, 2007. "How do coalitions get built - Evidence from an extensive form coalition game with renegotiation & externalities," Working Paper Series in Economics 30, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Jeannette Brosig & Christian Lukas & Thomas Riechmann, 2006. "The Monotonicity Puzzle. An Experimental Investigation of Incentives Structures," TWI Research Paper Series 15, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Werner Güth & Jeannette Brosig & Torsten Weiland, 2006. "Collusion mechanisms in procurement auctions: An experimental investigation," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2006-14, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Brosig, Jeannette, 2006. "Communication channels and induced behavior," MPRA Paper 14035, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeannette Brosig & Axel Ockenfels & Joachim Weimann, 2003. "Information and Communication in Sequential Bargaining," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2003-09, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Jeannette Brosig & Axel Ockenfels & Joachim Weimann, 2002. "The Effect of Communication Media on Cooperation," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2002-17, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Gary Bolton & Jeannette Brosig-Koch, 2012. "How do coalitions get built? Evidence from an extensive form coalition game with and without communication," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 41(3), pages 623-649, August.
- Brosig-Koch, Jeannette & Helbach, Christoph & Ockenfels, Axel & Weimann, Joachim, 2011. "Still different after all these years: Solidarity behavior in East and West Germany," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(11), pages 1373-1376.
- Jeannette Brosig & Timo Heinrich & Thomas Riechmann & Ronnie SchÃ¶b & Joachim Weimann, 2010. "Laying off or Not? the Influence of Framing and Economics Education," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 9(1), pages 44-55.
- Brosig, Jeannette & Rei[ss], J. Philipp, 2007. "Entry decisions and bidding behavior in sequential first-price procurement auctions: An experimental study," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 50-74, January.
- Jeanette Brosig & Joachim Weimann & Chun-Lei Yang, 2004. "Communication, Reputation, and Punishment in Sequential Bargaining Experiments," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 160(4), pages 576-606, December.
- Jeannette Brosig & Joachim Weimann & Chun-Lei Yang, 2003. "The Hot Versus Cold Effect in a Simple Bargaining Experiment," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 6(1), pages 75-90, June.
- Jeannette Brosig & Joachim Weimann & Axel Ockenfels, 2003. "The Effect of Communication Media on Cooperation," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 4(2), pages 217-241, May.
- Brosig, Jeannette, 2002. "Identifying cooperative behavior: some experimental results in a prisoner's dilemma game," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 275-290, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 7 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (6) 2003-05-15 2006-09-23 2007-03-10 2007-03-10 2007-05-12 2012-05-29. Author is listed
- NEP-CBE: Cognitive & Behavioural Economics (4) 2007-03-10 2007-03-10 2007-05-12 2012-05-29
- NEP-EVO: Evolutionary Economics (3) 2007-03-10 2007-05-12 2012-05-29
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (3) 2006-09-23 2007-03-10 2012-05-29
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2006-09-23
- NEP-FMK: Financial Markets (1) 2006-09-23
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2007-06-18
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (1) 2007-06-18
- NEP-LAW: Law & Economics (1) 2006-09-23
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2006-09-23
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (1) 2007-03-10
- NEP-SOG: Sociology of Economics (1) 2007-06-18
- NEP-UPT: Utility Models & Prospect Theory (1) 2007-05-12
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jeannette Brosig-Koch should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.