Report NEP-EVO-2012-05-29This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joachim Weimann & Jeannette Brosig-Koch & Heike Hennig-Schmidt & Claudia Keser & Christian Stahr, 2012. "Public-good experiments with large groups," FEMM Working Papers 120009, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Claude Ménard & Shirley Mary M., 2011. "The Contribution of Douglass North to New Institutional Economics," Working Papers halshs-00624297, HAL.
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Stephane Luchini & Jason Shogren & Adam Zylbersztejn, 2011. "Coordination with Communication under Oath," Working Papers halshs-00635801, HAL.
- Ozlem Ozdemir & Andrea Morone, 2012. "Black Swan Protection: an Experimental Investigation," Working Papers 2012/12, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Pierre Pestieau & Grégory Ponthière, 2011. "Optimal Fertility along the Lifecycle," Working Papers hal-00612609, HAL.
- Ömer Özak, 2012. "Optimal consumption under uncertainty, liquidity constraints, and bounded rationality," Departmental Working Papers 1204, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- McKee, Michael & Siladke, Caleb & Vossler, Christian A., 2011. "Behavioral dynamics of tax compliance under an information services initiative," MPRA Paper 38865, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laibson, David I. & Madrian, Brigitte & Beshears, John & Choi, James J., 2011. "Behavioral Economics Perspectives on Public Sector Pension Plans," Scholarly Articles 4723207, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Beja Jr., Edsel L., 2012. "What do happy people choose: rapid economic growth or stable economy?," MPRA Paper 38851, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabrielle Demange, 2012. "Collective attention and ranking methods," Working Papers halshs-00564982, HAL.