Report NEP-LAW-2006-09-23This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Werner Güth & Jeannette Brosig & Torsten Weiland, 2006. "Collusion mechanisms in procurement auctions: An experimental investigation," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2006-14, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Eva-Maria Steiger, 2006. "Ex-Ante vs. Ex-Post Efficiency in Personal Bankruptcy Proceedings," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2006-17, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Haldrup, Niels & Møllgaard, Peter & Nielsen, Claus Kastberg, 2005. "Sequential versus simultaneous market," Working Papers 02-2005, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Grazier, Suzanne & Sloane, Peter J., 2006. "Accident Risk, Gender, Family Status and Occupational Choice in the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 2302, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael S. Visser & William T. Harbaugh & Naci H. Mocan, 2006. "An Experimental Test of Criminal Behavior Among Juveniles and Young Adults," NBER Working Papers 12507, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George J. Borjas & Jeffrey Grogger & Gordon H. Hanson, 2006. "Immigration and African-American Employment Opportunities: The Response of Wages, Employment, and Incarceration to Labor Supply Shocks," NBER Working Papers 12518, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven D. Levitt & Joseph J. Doyle, 2006. "Evaluating the Effectiveness of Child Safety Seats and Seat Belts in Protecting Children from Injury," NBER Working Papers 12519, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giovanni Immordino & Marco Pagano & Michele Polo, 2006. "Norm Flexibility and Private Initiative," CSEF Working Papers 163, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 01 Nov 2006.
- Kristi Joamets & Maria Claudia Solarte Vasquez, LLM, 2006. "Estonian Developments of the Legal Instruments Regulating Pathological Gambling," Working Papers 139, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Schweizer, Urs, 2006. "Reliance Investments, Expectation Damages and Hidden Information," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 162, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Duso, Tomaso & Gugler, Klaus & Yurtoglu, Burcin B., 2006. "Is the Event Study Methodology Useful for Merger Analysis? A Comparison of Stock Market and Accounting Data," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 163, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Linda Yueh, 2006. "Patent Laws and Innovation in China," Economics Series Working Papers 271, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Antoni, Manfred & Jahn, Elke J., 2006. "Do changes in regulation affect employment duration in temporary work agencies?," IAB Discussion Paper 200618, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].