Report NEP-CBE-2012-05-29This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00671378 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20110181 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pouget, Sébastien & Villeneuve, Stéphane, 2012. "A Mind is a Terrible Thing to Change: Confirmation Bias in Financial Markets," IDEI Working Papers 720, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Riyanto, Yohanes E., 2012. "Why Do People Pay for Useless Advice? Implications of Gambler's and Hot-Hand Fallacies in False-Expert Setting," IZA Discussion Papers 6557, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Laibson, David I. & Madrian, Brigitte & Beshears, John & Choi, James J., 2011. "Behavioral Economics Perspectives on Public Sector Pension Plans," Scholarly Articles 4723207, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Zeckhauser, Richard Jay & Trautmann, Stefan T, 2011. "Shunning Uncertainty: The Neglect of Learning Opportunities," Scholarly Articles 5347068, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Angelova, Vera & Attanasi, Giuseppe & Hiriart, Yolande, 2012. "Relative Performance of Liability Rules: Experimental Evidence," TSE Working Papers 12-304, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Sep 2012.
- Joachim Weimann & Jeannette Brosig-Koch & Heike Hennig-Schmidt & Claudia Keser & Christian Stahr, 2012. "Public-good experiments with large groups," FEMM Working Papers 120009, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00622385 is not listed on IDEAS anymore