Report NEP-HPE-2007-06-18This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John H. Munro, 2007. "The Usury Doctrine and Urban Public Finances in Late-Medieval Flanders: Annuities, Excise Taxes, and Income Transfers from the Poor to the Rich," Working Papers tecipa-288, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Alain Béraud, 2009. "Proudhon et Smith," Post-Print halshs-00153341, HAL.
- David Vines, 2007. "James Meade," Economics Series Working Papers 330, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jeanette Brosig & Timo Heinrich & Thomas Riechmann & Ronnie Schöb & Joachim Weimann, 2007. "A sceptic comment on "A sceptic´s comment on the study of economics"," FEMM Working Papers 07015, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- P. Keizer, 2007. "Towards a theoretical foundation for a multidisciplinary economics," Working Papers 07-15, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Item repec:uto:labeco:200702 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael McBride, 2007. "Money, Happiness, and Aspirations: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 060721, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2008.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00151569_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Barry Eichengreen & David Leblang, 2006. "Democracy and globalisation," BIS Working Papers 219, Bank for International Settlements.
- Robert W. Fogel, 2007. "Capitalism and Democracy in 2040: Forecasts and Speculations," NBER Working Papers 13184, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.