A sceptic comment on "A sceptic´s comment on the study of economics"
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsSurvey; Economics Education; Teaching of Economics;
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
- C9 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2007-06-18 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2007-06-18 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2007-06-18 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mag:wpaper:07015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guido Henkel) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwmagde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .