Facultatea de Cibernetica, Statistica şi Informatica Economica Bucureşti, Romania
Academia de Studii Economice din Bucureşti
: 004 021 2112650
004 021 3112066
15-17 Dorobanti Road , Bucharest ,71131
RePEc:edi:feasero (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Boboc, Cristina & Driouchi, Ahmed & Titan, Emilia, 2010. "Interrelations between Education, Health, Income and Economic Development in Europe with Emphasis on New Members of European Union," MPRA Paper 22235, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Apr 2010.
- Driouchi, Ahmed & Boboc, Cristina & Zouag, Nada, 2009. "Emigration of Highly Skilled Labor: Determinants & Impacts," MPRA Paper 21567, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Mar 2010.
- Emilia ŢIŢAN & Cristina BOBOC & Simona GHIŢĂ & Daniela TODOSE, 2011. "Statistical – Econometric Analysis of the Correlations between the Social Security Budget and the Main Macroeconomic Aggregates in Romania," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(2(555)), pages 117-126, February.
- Driouchi, Ahmed & Boboc, Cristina & Zouag, Nada, 2009. "Interdependencies of Health, Education and Poverty: The Case of South Mediterranean Economies/Interdependencias de salud, educación y pobreza: el caso de las Economías Sur-Mediterráneas," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 27, pages 523-544, Agosto.
- Cristina Boboc & Vergil Voineagu, 2008. "The Risk of Imbalances in the Financing of Social Protection in the Context of Demographic Ageing," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 2(1), March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Driouchi, Ahmed & Boboc, Cristina & Zouag, Nada, 2009.
"Emigration of Highly Skilled Labor: Determinants & Impacts,"
21567, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Mar 2010.
- GOSCHIN Zizi & ROMAN Monica & DANCIU Aniela-Raluca, 2013. "The Brain Drain Phenomenon In Romania. Magnitude, Characteristics, Implications," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 65(5), pages 190-206.
- Kahanec, Martin, 2013.
"Skilled labor flows : lessons from the European Union,"
Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes
75529, The World Bank.
- Martin Kahanec, 2013. "Skilled Labor Flows: Lessons from the European Union," Research Reports 1, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Kahanec, Martin, 2012. "Report No. 49: Skilled Labor Flows: Lessons from the European Union," IZA Research Reports 49, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-HRM: Human Capital & Human Resource Management (2) 2010-04-04 2010-05-02
- NEP-EDU: Education (1) 2010-05-02
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (1) 2010-05-02
- NEP-HEA: Health Economics (1) 2010-05-02
- NEP-MIG: Economics of Human Migration (1) 2010-04-04
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2010-05-02
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Cristina Boboc should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.