Report NEP-EDU-2010-05-02This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen Machin & Kjell Salvanes, 2010. "Valuing School Quality Via School Choice Reform," CEE Discussion Papers 0113, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- José García-Quevedo & Francisco Mas-Verdú & Jose Polo-Otero, 2010. "Which firms want PhDS? The effect of the university-industry relationship on the PhD labour market," Working Papers 2010/13, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Kristina A. Schapiro, 2009. "Migration and Educational Outcomes of Children," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2009-57, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), revised Oct 2009.
- Kevin Lang, 2010. "Measurement Matters: Perspectives on Education Policy from an Economist and School Board Member," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 143, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Antonio Di Paolo & Josep Lluís Raymond & Jorge Calero, 2010. "Exploring educational mobility in Europe," Working Papers 2010/10, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Pedro Martins, 2010. "Individual Teacher Incentives, Student Achievement and Grade Inflation," CEE Discussion Papers 0112, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Horstschräer, Julia & Sprietsma, Maresa, 2010. "The effects of the bologna process on college enrollment and drop-out rates," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-018, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Gindling, T. H. & Poggio, Sara Z., 2010. "The Effect of Family Separation and Reunification on the Educational Success of Immigrant Children in the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 4887, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wei Ha & Junjian Yi & Junsen Zhang, 2009. "Brain Drain, Brain Gain and Economic Growth in China," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2009-37, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), revised Aug 2009.
- Pieters, Janneke, 2010. "Education and household inequality change: a decomposition analysis for India," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-114, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00476379_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Flip Klijn & Joana Pais & Marc Vorsatz, 2010. "Preference Intensities and Risk Aversion in School Choice: A Laboratory Experiment," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-093, Harvard Business School.
- Natalia Kyui, 2010. "Returns to Education and Education-Occupation Mismatch within a Transition Economy. Empirical Analysis for the Russian Federation," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10031, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Katalin Erdõs & Attila Varga, 2009. "The Academic Entrepreneur: Myth or Reality for Increased Regional Growth in Europe?," Working Papers 2009/7, University of Pécs, Department of Economics and Regional Studies, revised Dec 2009.
- Sascha Ruhle & Daniel Mühlbauer & Marc Grünhagen & Jens Rothenstein, 2010. "The heirs of Schumpeter – an insight view of students’ entrepreneurial intentions at the Schumpeter School of Business and Economics," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp10004, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Boboc, Cristina & Driouchi, Ahmed & Titan, Emilia, 2010. "Interrelations between Education, Health, Income and Economic Development in Europe with Emphasis on New Members of European Union," MPRA Paper 22235, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Apr 2010.
- Giannelli, Gianna Claudia & Mangiavacchi, Lucia, 2010. "Children's Schooling and Parental Migration: Empirical Evidence on the "Left Behind" Generation in Albania," IZA Discussion Papers 4888, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Amit Shovon Ray & Sabyasachi Saha, 2010. "Drivers of Academic Research and Patenting in India: Econometric Estimation of the Research Production Function," Working Papers id:2476, eSocialSciences.