Report NEP-HRM-2010-04-04This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leilanie Basilio & Thomas K. Bauer, 2010. "Transferability of Human Capital and Immigrant Assimilation – An Analysis for Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 0164, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:326 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Almeida-Santos, Filipe & Chzhen, Yekaterina & Mumford, Karen A., 2010. "Employee Training and Wage Dispersion: White and Blue Collar Workers in Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 4821, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Camacho, Carmen & Shen, I-Ling, 2010. "Public Education for the Children Left Behind," IZA Discussion Papers 4833, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kui-Wai Li & Tung Liu & Hoi Kuan Lam & Liang Wang, 2010. "Estimating the Growth Attributes of Mainland China and Hong Kong SAR," Working Papers 201004, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2010.
- Kui-Wai Li & Tung Liu, 2010. "Analyzing Productivity Growth: Evidence from China’s Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers 201003, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2010.
- Strulik, Holger, 2010. "School Attendance and Child Labor - A Model of Collective Behavior," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-441, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Driouchi, Ahmed & Boboc, Cristina & Zouag, Nada, 2009. "Emigration of Highly Skilled Labor: Determinants & Impacts," MPRA Paper 21567, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Mar 2010.