|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(80%) Facoltá di scienze economiche Lugano, Switzerland
Universitá della Svizzera Italiana (USI)
: + 41 91 912 46 46
+ 41 91 912 46 47
Centrocivico, Via Ospedale 13, CH 6900 Lugano
RePEc:edi:fsusich (more details at EDIRC)
(20%) Department of Economics and Finance Sorengo, Switzerland
Franklin University Switzerland
Franklin College via Ponte Tresa, 29 CH-6924 Sorengo
RePEc:edi:iecfcch (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Edoardo Beretta, 2017. "Reforming Europe: “EU Shares” as an Own Resource," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 10(2), pages 43-52, February.
- Edoardo Beretta, 2016. "Book review: Alvaro Cencini and Sergio Rossi, Economic and Financial Crises: A New Macroeconomic Analysis (Palgrave Macmillan, New York, NY, USA 2015) 296 pp," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 4(4), pages 523-526, October.
- Beretta Edoardo, 2015. "Die Euro-Bombe wird entschärft: Anmerkungen zum gleichnamigen Buch von Wilhelm Hankel," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 66(1), pages 367-370, January.
- Edoardo Beretta, 2015. "Europe’s Cash Restrictions: A Recipe for Home-Made Economic Instability," Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik), Duncker & Humblot GmbH, Berlin, vol. 61(4), pages 373-390.
- Edoardo Beretta, 2014. "Memorandum on monetary unions: The neglected empirical evidence threatening the European Monetary Union," Cuadernos de Economía - Spanish Journal of Economics and Finance, ELSEVIER, vol. 37(104), pages 87-101, Agosto.
- Edoardo Beretta, 2013. "The Economics of Systemic Disorder: Roots of and Remedies for Unsustainable Monetary Imbalances," Credit and Capital Markets, Credit and Capital Markets, vol. 46(1), pages 53-77.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Edoardo Beretta should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.