Faculty of Economics Tehran, Iran
University of Tehran
P.O. Box 14155-6445, Postal Code 14114, Tehran
RePEc:edi:fecutir (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Khalili Araghi, Mansor & Barkhordari, Sajjad, 2012. "An evaluation of the welfare effects of reducing energy subsides in Iran," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 398-404.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Khalili Araghi, Mansor & Barkhordari, Sajjad, 2012.
"An evaluation of the welfare effects of reducing energy subsides in Iran,"
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 398-404.
- Lee Lian Ivy-Yap & Hussain Ali Bekhet, 2015. "Examining the Feedback Response of Residential Electricity Consumption towards Changes in its Determinants: Evidence from Malaysia," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 5(3), pages 772-781.
- Hussain Ali Bekhet & Lee Lian Ivy-Yap, 2014. "Highlighting Energy Policies and Strategies for the Residential Sector in Malaysia," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 4(3), pages 448-456.
- Seyed Habibollah Mosavi, 2016. "Energy price reform and food markets: the case of bread supply chain in Iran," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 47(2), pages 169-179, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sajad Barkhordari should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.