Department of Economics and Finance Al-Ain, United Arab Emirates
Faculty of Business and Economics
United Arab Emirates University
: +971 3 7636916
+971 3 7624384
+971 3 7636916
RePEc:edi:deuaeae (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Fernando Zanella & Peter Oyelere & Shahadut Hossain, 2015. "Are costs really sticky? Evidence from publicly listed companies in the UAE," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(60), pages 6519-6528, December.
- Abdulnasser Hatemi-J & Fernando Zanella, 2013. "Testing for the government's intertemporal budget restriction in Brazil during 1823--1889," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(12), pages 1533-1540, April.
- Chazi, Abdelaziz & Boubakri, Narjess & Zanella, Fernando, 2011. "Corporate dividend policy in practice: Evidence from an emerging market with a tax-free environment," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 245-259, April.
- Fernando Zanella & Christopher Westley, 2009. "Western Expansion as a Common Pool Problem," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(3), pages 775-789, July.
- Zanella Fernando, 2008. "The Spend-and-Tax or Tax-and-Spend: Further Evidence for the Brazilian Imperial Period," Historical Social Research (Section 'Cliometrics'), Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC), vol. 33(4), pages 255-263.
- Fernando Zanella, 2008. "Different times, different commitments, but the same old practices: failure of the efficiency wage model for socially devoted firms," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 10(9), pages 1-6.
- Zanella, Fernando C & Ekelund, Robert B & Laband, David N, 2003. "Monarchy, Monopoly and Mercantilism: Brazil versus the United States in the 1800s," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 116(3-4), pages 381-398, September.
- Steven B. Caudill & Fernando C. Zanella & Franklin G. Mixon, Jr., 2000. "Is Economic Freedom One Dimensional? A Factor Analysis of Some Common Measures of Economic Freedom," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 25(1), pages 17-40, June.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Abdulnasser Hatemi-J & Fernando Zanella, 2013.
"Testing for the government's intertemporal budget restriction in Brazil during 1823--1889,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(12), pages 1533-1540, April.
- Triches, Divanildo & Sleimann Bertussi, Luis Antônio, 2017. "Multicointegração e sustentabilidade da política fiscal no Brasil com regime de quebras estruturais (1997-2015)," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 71(3), September.
- Steven B. Caudill & Fernando C. Zanella & Franklin G. Mixon, Jr., 2000.
"Is Economic Freedom One Dimensional? A Factor Analysis of Some Common Measures of Economic Freedom,"
Journal of Economic Development,
Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 25(1), pages 17-40, June.
- Scott Beaulier & Robert Elder & Cheryl Han & Joshua C. Hall, 2016. "An ordinal ranking of economic institutions," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(26), pages 2482-2490, June.
- Cebula, Richard & Clark, J.R. & Mixon, Franklin, 2012.
"The Impact of Economic Freedom on Per Capita Real GDP: A Study of OECD Nation,"
49220, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Feb 2013.
- Cebula, Richard J. & Clark, J.R. & Mixon, Franklin G., Jr., 2013. "The Impact of Economic Freedom on Per Capita Real GDP: A Study of OECD Nations," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 0(Issue 1).
- Botero Degiovanni, Hernan, 2013. "The Effects of Drug Enforcement on Violence in Colombia 1999-2010: A Spatial Econometric Approach," MPRA Paper 49459, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heckelman, Jac & Knack, Stephen, 2005. "Foreign aid and market-liberalizing reform," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3557, The World Bank.
- Heckelman, Jac C. & Stroup, Michael D., 2005. "A comparison of aggregation methods for measures of economic freedom," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 953-966, December.
- Richard Cebula & Franklin Mixon, 2012. "The Impact of Fiscal and Other Economic Freedoms on Economic Growth: An Empirical Analysis," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 18(2), pages 139-149, May.
- Vatcharin Sirimaneetham, 2006. "What drives liberal policies in developing countries?," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 06/587, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Cohen, Joseph N, 2009. "Is “economic freedom” strictly free market capitalism? A decompositional analysis of the Economic Freedom of the World index," MPRA Paper 22437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jac, Heckelman, 2009.
"The connection between democratic freedoms and growth in transition economies,"
21533, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jac C. Heckelman, 2010. "The Connection between Democratic Freedoms and Growth in Transition Economies," Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik), Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 56(2), pages 121-146.
- Heckelman, Jac C. & Powell, Benjamin, 2008.
"Corruption and the Institutional Environment for Growth,"
2008-6, Suffolk University, Department of Economics.
- Jac C Heckelman & Benjamin Powell, 2010. "Corruption and the Institutional Environment for Growth," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 52(3), pages 351-378, September.
- Berggren, Niclas, 2003. "The Benefits of Economic Freedom: A Survey," Ratio Working Papers 4, The Ratio Institute.
- Judit Kapás & Pál Czeglédi, 2017. "Institutions and policies of economic freedom: different effects on income and growth," Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 34(2), pages 259-282, August.
- Jac C. Heckelman, 2002. "On the Measurement of Comparative Economic Freedom across Nations," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 1(3), pages 251-261, December.
- Lina Escobar Rangel and Francois Leveque, 2015. "Revisiting the Cost Escalation Curse of Nuclear Power: New Lessons from the French Experience," Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Fernando Zanella should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.