(50%) Centre for Euro-Asian Studies, University of Readinghttp://www.henley.ac.uk/research/research-centres/the-centre-for-euro-asian-studies/
(50%) Economic-Energy-Environment Modelling Laboratory (E3MLab) Athens, Greece
Institute of Communication and Computer Systems
National Technical University of Athens
RePEc:edi:e3ntugr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Stella Tsani & Phoebe Koundouri, 2017. "A methodological note for the development of integrated aquaculture production models," DEOS Working Papers 1708, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Coutinho, Leonor & Georgiou, Dimitrios & Heracleous, Maria & Michaelides, Alexander & Tsani, Stella, 2013. "Limiting Fiscal Procyclicality: Evidence from Resource-Rich Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 9672, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- P. Capros & Denise Van Regemorter & Leonidas Paroussos & P. Karkatsoulis & C. Fragkiadakis & S. Tsani & I. Charalampidis & Tamas Revesz, 2013. "GEM-E3 Model Documentation," JRC Working Papers JRC83177, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Paroussos, Leonidas & Tsani, Stella & Vrontisi, Zoi, 2013. "Economic and Structural Database for the MEDPRO Project," CEPS Papers 8087, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Paroussos, Leonidas & Fragkiadakis, Kostas & Charalampidis, Ioannis & Tsani, Stella & Capros, Pantelis, 2013. "Quantitative Reference Scenario for the MEDPRO Project," CEPS Papers 8097, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Stela Cani, 2009. "Resource Abundance, Mineral Funds and Institutional Quality," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2009-04, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Fragkos, Panagiotis & Tasios, Nikos & Paroussos, Leonidas & Capros, Pantelis & Tsani, Stella, 2017. "Energy system impacts and policy implications of the European Intended Nationally Determined Contribution and low-carbon pathway to 2050," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 216-226.
- Tsani, Stella, 2015. "On the relationship between resource funds, governance and institutions: Evidence from quantile regression analysis," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 94-111.
- Paroussos, Leonidas & Fragkiadakis, Kostas & Charalampidis, Ioannis & Tsani, Stella & Capros, Pantelis, 2015. "Macroeconomic scenarios for the south Mediterranean countries: Evidence from general equilibrium model simulation results," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 121-142.
- Tsani, Stella, 2013. "Natural resources, governance and institutional quality: The role of resource funds," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 181-195.
- Tsani, Stella & Paroussos, Leonidas & Fragiadakis, Costas & Charalambidis, Ioannis & Capros, Pantelis, 2013. "Female labour force participation and economic growth in the South Mediterranean countries," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 323-328.
- Tsani, Stela Z., 2010. "Energy consumption and economic growth: A causality analysis for Greece," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 582-590, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (2) 2013-08-10 2017-12-11. Author is listed
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (1) 2017-12-11
- NEP-ARA: MENA - Middle East & North Africa (1) 2013-06-16
- NEP-CMP: Computational Economics (1) 2013-08-10
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (1) 2013-08-10
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2014-06-02
- NEP-PUB: Public Finance (1) 2014-06-02
- NEP-RES: Resource Economics (1) 2017-12-11
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Stella Tsani should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.