Report NEP-ENV-2013-08-10This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- P. Capros & Denise Van Regemorter & Leonidas Paroussos & P. Karkatsoulis & C. Fragkiadakis & S. Tsani & I. Charalampidis & Tamas Revesz, 2013. "GEM-E3 Model Documentation," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC83177, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Frederick van der Ploeg & Cees Withagen, 2013. "Global Warming and the Green Paradox: A review of adverse effects of climate policies," OxCarre Working Papers 116, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Felix Munoz-Garcia & Sherzod Akhundjanov, . "Environmental Regulation: Supported by Polluting Firms, but Opposed by Green Firms," Working Papers 2013-5, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Farhani, Sahbi & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Sbia, Rashid, 2013. "What is MENA Region Initially Needed: Grow Output or Mitigate CO2 Emissions?," MPRA Paper 48859, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Aug 2013.
- Frederick van der Ploeg & Aart de Zeeuw, 2013. "Climate Tipping and Economic Growth: Precautionary Capital and the Price of Carbon," OxCarre Working Papers 118, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Halkos, George & Sundström, Aksel & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2013. "Environmental performance and quality of governance: A non-parametric analysis of the NUTS 1-regions in France, Germany and the UK," MPRA Paper 48890, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dixon, Peter & van Meijl, Hans & Rimmer, Maureen & Shutes, Lindsay & Tabeau, Andrzej, 2013. "RED vs. REDD: Biofuel Policy vs. Forest Conservation," Factor Markets Working Papers 152, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Martijn Brons & Panos Christidis, 2013. "External cost calculator for Marco Polo freight transport project proposals - Call 2013 updated version," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC82783, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- André Barreira da Silva Rocha, 2013. "An Evolutionary Game for the Issues of Social Investment, Environmental Compliance and Consumer Boycott," Discussion Papers in Economics 13/17, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Bruce A. Babcock & Sebastien Pouliot, 2013. "Price It and They Will Buy: How E85 Can Break the Blend Wall," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 13-pb11, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Ronald Huisman & Victoria Stradnic & Sjur Westgaard, 2013. "Renewable energy and electricity prices: indirect empirical evidence from hydro power," Working Papers 2013/24, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Marius Ley & Tobias Stucki & Martin Wörter, 2013. "The Impact of Energy Prices on Green Innovation," KOF Working papers 13-340, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00849948 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vandyck, Toon, 2013. "Efficiency and equity aspects of energy taxation," EUROMOD Working Papers EM12/13, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.