Report NEP-ENV-2017-12-11This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S. Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ENV
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kim, Hyunseok, 2017. "Three essays on agricultural and environmental economics," ISU General Staff Papers 201701010800006557, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Meyer, Kevin Michael, 2017. "Three essays on environmental and resource economics," ISU General Staff Papers 201701010800006585, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kebede, Shemelis, 2017. "Modeling Energy Consumption, CO2 Emissions and Economic Growth Nexus in Ethiopia: Evidence from ARDL Approach to Cointegration and Causality Analysis," MPRA Paper 83000, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Drupp, Moritz A. & Meya, Jasper N. & Baumgärtner, Stefan & Quaas, Martin F., 2017. "Economic inequality and the value of nature," Economics Working Papers 2017-08, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Astghik Mavisakalyan & Yashar Tarverdi, 2017. "Gender and climate change: Do female parliamentarians make a difference?," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1704, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Ann Wolverton & Ann E. Ferris & Nathalie B. Simon, 2017. "Retrospective Evaluation of the Costs Associated with the 2004 Automobile and Light-Duty Truck Surface Coating NESHAP," NCEE Working Paper Series 201707, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Dec 2017.
- Rahmann, Gerold (Ed.) & Andres, C. (Ed.) & Yadav, A. K. (Ed.) & Ardakani, R. (Ed.) & Babalad, H. B. (Ed.) & Devakumar, N. (Ed.) & Goel, S. L. (Ed.) & Olowe, V. (Ed.) & Ravisankar, N. (Ed.) & Saini, J., 2017. "Innovative research for organic 3.0 - Volume 2: Proceedings of the scientific track at the Organic World Congress 2017, November 9-11 in Delhi, India," Thünen Reports 54,2, Johann Heinrich von Thünen Institute, Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries.
- Rahmann, Gerold (Ed.) & Andres, C. (Ed.) & Yadav, A. K. (Ed.) & Ardakani, R. (Ed.) & Babalad, H. B. (Ed.) & Devakumar, N. (Ed.) & Goel, S. L. (Ed.) & Olowe, V. (Ed.) & Ravisankar, N. (Ed.) & Saini, J., 2017. "Innovative research for organic 3.0 - Volume 1: Proceedings of the scientific track at the Organic World Congress 2017, November 9-11 in Delhi, India," Thünen Reports 54,1, Johann Heinrich von Thünen Institute, Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries.
- Rabi H. Mohtar, 2017. "Climate Change and the Water-Energy- Food Nexus in the MENA Region," Policy notes & Policy briefs 1734, Policy Center for the New South.
- Oleg Sheremet & Enni Ruokamo & Artti Juutinen & Rauli Svento & Nick Hanley, 2017. "Incentivising Participation and Spatial Coordination in Payment for Ecosystem Service Schemes:Forest Disease Control Programs in Finland," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2017-13, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Zabel, Astrid & Bostedt, Göran & Ekvall, Hans, 2017. "Policies for forest landscape management – A conceptual approach with an empirical application for Swedish Conditions," CERE Working Papers 2017:5, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Luis Carlos Jemio & Lykke E. Andersen & Agnes Medinaceli, 2017. "Bolivia’s Green National Accounts through a Commodity Super Cycle," Development Research Working Paper Series 05/2017, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Gavard, Claire & Kirat, Djamel, 2017. "Flexibility in the market for international carbon credits and price dynamics difference with European allowances," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-054, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Arora, Gaurav, 2017. "Studies on factors affecting the evolution of agroecosystems in the Dakotas," ISU General Staff Papers 201701010800006258, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Markova-Nenova, Nonka & Wätzold, Frank, 2017. "Fairness to dairy cows or fairness to farmers: What counts more in the preferences of conventional milk buyers for ethical attributes of milk?," MPRA Paper 83066, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Letta & Pierluigi Montalbano & Richard S.J. Tol, 2017. "Temperature shocks, growth and poverty thresholds: evidence from rural Tanzania," Working Paper Series 2117, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Oluwafisayo Alabi & Max Mundy & Kim Swales & Karen Turner, 2016. "Physical water use and water sector activity in environmental input-output analysis," Working Papers 1612, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Warwick McKibbin & Adele Morris & Augustus J. Panton & Peter J. Wilcoxen, 2017. "Climate change and monetary policy: Dealing with disruption," CAMA Working Papers 2017-77, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Laure Kuhfuss & Raphaële Préget & Sophie Thoyer & Frans P. de Vries & Nick Hanley, 2017. "Nudging Participation and Spatial Agglomeration in Payment for Environmental Service Schemes," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2017-11, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Hassel, Arndt & Nicolescu, Razvan & Egenhofer, Christian & Nica, Andreea & Elisei, Sorin, 2017. "Fulfilment of National Objectives under the Renewable Energy Directive: State of play and projections," CEPS Papers 12244, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Stella Tsani & Phoebe Koundouri, 2017. "A methodological note for the development of integrated aquaculture production models," DEOS Working Papers 1708, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Tobias Jochem, 2017. "Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS) für die aus dem Gastgewerbe stammenden Projektteilnehmer von "Sustainable Bonn – Konferenzort der Nachhaltigkeit"," IZNE Working Paper Series 17/8, International Centre for Sustainable Development (IZNE), Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences.
- Giuseppe Danese, 2017. "One man’s trash is another man’s treasure: A comparative analysis of property rights in solid waste," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 02, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Johnny Suxo, 2017. "Cuentas Ambientales del Departamento de Pando en Bolivia: Aplicación del Enfoque Insumo Producto a nivel sub-nacional," Development Research Working Paper Series 03/2017, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Pierre-Yves Declercq & Pierre Gerard & Eric Pirard & Daniele Perissin & Jan Walstra & Xavier Devleeschouwer, 2017. "Subsidence related to groundwater pumping for breweries in Merchtem area (Belgium), highlighted by Persistent Scaterrer Interferometry," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/261783, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Schaefer, Thilo, 2017. "Herausforderungen in der Energie- und Klimapolitik," IW policy papers 21/2017, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft (IW) / German Economic Institute.
- Akpan, Wilson & Dawood, Mamoon, 2017. "When Foreign Interventions in Domestic Economy Leads to Exploitation: A Case Study of Oil Production in Nigeria’s Niger Delta," MPRA Paper 83099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hebe Nicholson & Nick Hanley & Laure Kuhfuss & Allan Findlay, 2017. "Deaths from natural disasters: How important are income, income inequality and geography?," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2017-12, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Dengler, Sebastian, 2017. "Economic essays on privacy, big data, and climate change," Other publications TiSEM 2e48fcbf-1584-416d-ae88-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Oecd, 2017. "Business models for sustainable research data repositories," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers 47, OECD Publishing.
- Germán ROMERO OTALORA & Sioux Fanny MELO LEON & Leidy Cáterin RIVEROS SALCEDO & Andrés Camilo ÁLVAREZ & Carolina DIAZ GIRALDO & Silvia Liliana CALDERON DIAZ, 2017. "Efectos económicos de futuras sequías en Colombia: Estimación a partir del Fenómeno El Nino 2015," Archivos de Economía 015851, Departamento Nacional de Planeación.
- Sudha Narayanan & Nicolas Gerber & Udayan Rathore & Karthikeya Naraparaju, 2017. "Can social safety nets protect public health? The effect of India's workfare and foodgrain subsidy programmes on anaemia," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2017-021, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Donadelli, Michael & Grüning, Patrick & Jüppner, Marcus & Kizys, Renatas, 2017. "Global temperature, R&D expenditure, and growth," SAFE Working Paper Series 188, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.