Aldo Fernando Ponce
University of Houston-Political Sciencehttp://www.polsci.uh.edu/
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ponce, Aldo F, 2013. "What Do Parties Do in Congress? Explaining the Allocation of Legislative Specialization," MPRA Paper 46573, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ponce, Aldo, 2010. "Foreign Direct Investment and Civil Rights: Testing Decreasing Returns to Civil Rights," MPRA Paper 22020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ponce, Aldo, 2008. "Emergence, Organizational Transformations, And Decline Of The Piquetero Movement: A Comparative Institutional Explanation," MPRA Paper 8748, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ponce, Aldo Fernando, 2006. "Openness and Foreign Direct Investment: The Role of Free Trade Agreements in Latin America," MPRA Paper 4187, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jul 2007.
- Ponce, Aldo Fernando, 2006. "Unemployment and Clientelism: The Piqueteros of Argentina," MPRA Paper 23, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ponce, Aldo F., 2004. "The Behavioralist Empire and its Enemies: a Comparative Study of Successes and Dissatisfactions in American Political Science," MPRA Paper 35376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ponce, Aldo Fernando, 2006.
"Openness and Foreign Direct Investment: The Role of Free Trade Agreements in Latin America,"
4187, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jul 2007.
- Selahattin GURIS & Kutay GOZGOR, 2015. "Trade Openness and FDI Inflows in Turkey," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 15(2), pages 53-62.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (3) 2006-09-30 2010-04-24 2013-05-05
- NEP-IFN: International Finance (1) 2010-04-24
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2007-07-27
- NEP-LAM: Central & South America (1) 2013-05-05
- NEP-LAW: Law & Economics (1) 2010-04-24
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2006-09-30
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2010-04-24
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Aldo Fernando Ponce should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.