The Behavioralist Empire and its Enemies: a Comparative Study of Successes and Dissatisfactions in American Political Science
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:63:y:1969:i:04:p:1051-1061_26 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsbehavioralism; American political science; postmodernism; Perestroika movement; methodology;
- B0 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
- Z00 - Other Special Topics - - General - - - General
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
- B59 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Other
- B00 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General - - - History of Economic Thought, Methodology, and Heterodox Approaches
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:35376. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .