Report NEP-POL-2013-05-05This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Louis COMBES & Mathilde MAUREL & Christian EBEKE, 2013. "The effect of remittances prior to an election," Working Papers 201307, CERDI.
- Chad Kendall & Tommaso Nannicini & Francesco Trebbi, 2013. "How Do Voters Respond to Information? Evidence from a Randomized Campaign," NBER Working Papers 18986, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Konstantin Yanovsky & Sergey Shulgin, 2012. "Institutions, Democracy And Growth In The Very Long Run," Working Papers 0058, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Ponce, Aldo F, 2013. "What Do Parties Do in Congress? Explaining the Allocation of Legislative Specialization," MPRA Paper 46573, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Konstantin Yanovsky & Rinat Menyashev, 2013. "Freedom, Ratings and Economic Growth: In Search of Reliable Dependencies," Working Papers 0063, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.