Report NEP-POL-2006-09-30This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matteo Triossi, 2006. "Reliability and Responsibility: A Theory of Endogenous Commitment," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 21, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Jørgen Juel Andersen & Silje Aslaksen, 2006. "Constitutions and the resource curse," Working Paper Series 7506, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Campos, Nauro F & Giovannoni, Francesco, 2006. "Lobbying, Corruption and Political Influence," IZA Discussion Papers 2313, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sanjit Dhami & Ali al-Nowaihi, 2006. "Fairness and Direct Democracy," Discussion Papers in Economics 06/11, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Nov 2007.
- Berggren, Niclas & Jordahl, Henrik & Poutvaara, Panu, 2006. "The Looks of a Winner: Beauty, Gender and Electoral Success," Ratio Working Papers 104, The Ratio Institute.
- Cervellati, Matteo & Esteban, Joan & Kranich, Laurence, 2006. "The Social Contract with Endogenous Sentiments," IZA Discussion Papers 2312, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nathaniel Wilcox, 2004. "Believing in Economic Theory: Sex, Lies, Evidence, Trust and Ideology," Working Papers 2004-06 Classification-, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Andreas Mehler, 2006. "Political Discourse in Football Coverage – The Cases of Côte d’Ivoire and Ghana," GIGA Working Paper Series 27, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Massimiliano Landi & Riccardo Pelizzo, 2005. "A spatial analysis of the XIII Italian Legislature," Working Papers 22-2005, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Hammar, Henrik & Jagers, Sverker C. & Nordblom, Katarina, 2006. "What explains attitudes towards tax levels? A multi-tax comparison," Working Papers in Economics 225, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Ponce, Aldo Fernando, 2006. "Unemployment and Clientelism: The Piqueteros of Argentina," MPRA Paper 23, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Londregan & Andrea Vindigni, 2006. "Voting as a Credible Threat," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 18, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Johan N.M. Lagerlöf, 2006. "A Theory of Rent Seeking with Informational Foundations," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 06/04, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Sep 2006.
- Macho-Stadler & Licun Xue, 2006. "Winners And Losers From The Gradual Formation Of Trading Blocs," Departmental Working Papers 2006-27, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- David P. Myatt & Torun Dewan, 2006. "Leading the Party: Coordination, Direction, and Communication," Economics Series Working Papers 280, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Matthias Kräkel, 2006. "Firm Size, Economic Situation and Influence Activities," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse16_2006, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Ray C. Fair, 2006. "Interpreting the Predictive Uncertainty of Presidential Elections," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000427, UCLA Department of Economics.
- George Grantham, 2006. "Prehistoric Origins Of European Economic Integration," Departmental Working Papers 2006-28, McGill University, Department of Economics.