Interpreting the Predictive Uncertainty of Presidential Elections
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Manski, Charles F., 2006.
"Interpreting the predictions of prediction markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 91(3), pages 425-429, June.
- Charles F. Manski, 2004. "Interpreting the Predictions of Prediction Markets," NBER Working Papers 10359, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Strömberg, David, 2002.
"Optimal Campaigning in Presidential Elections: The Probability of Being Florida,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3372, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Strömberg, David, 2002. "Optimal Campaigning in Presidential Elections: The Probability of Being Florida," Seminar Papers 706, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Snyder, James M, 1989. "Election Goals and the Allocation of Campaign Resources," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 637-660, May.
- Edward H. Kaplan & Arnold Barnett, 2003. "A New Approach to Estimating the Probability of Winning the Presidency," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 51(1), pages 32-40, February.
- Justin Wolfers & Eric Zitzewitz, 2009. "Using Markets to Inform Policy: The Case of the Iraq War," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 76(302), pages 225-250, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yan He & Hai Lin & Chunchi Wu & Uric B. Dufrene, 2013. "The 2000 presidential election and the information cost of sensitive versus," WISE Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- He, Yan & Lin, Hai & Wu, Chunchi & Dufrene, Uric B., 2009. "The 2000 presidential election and the information cost of sensitive versus non-sensitive S&P 500 stocks," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 54-86, February.
- repec:wyi:journl:002085 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-09-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2006-09-30 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-POL-2006-09-30 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:levrem:321307000000000427. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.dklevine.com/ .