Report NEP-IFN-2010-04-24This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raj Aggarwal & Cal B. Muckley, 2010. "Assessing Co-ordinated Asian Exchange Rate Regimes," Working Papers 200842, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Chinn, Menzie & Ito, Hiro, 2010. "The Financial Crisis, Rethinking of the Global Financial Architecture, and the Trilemma," ADBI Working Papers 213, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Paula Hernandez-Verme, 2009. "Inflation, Growth and Exchange Rate Regimes in Small Open Economies," Department of Economics and Finance Working Papers EC200906, Universidad de Guanajuato, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:eui:euiwps:eco2010/09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ponce, Aldo, 2010. "Foreign Direct Investment and Civil Rights: Testing Decreasing Returns to Civil Rights," MPRA Paper 22020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johansson, Anders C., 2010. "Stock and Bond Relationships in Asia," Working Paper Series 2010-14, China Economic Research Center, Stockholm School of Economics.