Report NEP-TRA-2010-04-24This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sonya K Huffman & Marian Rizov, 2010. "The Rise of Obesity in Transition Economies: Theory and Evidence from the Russian Longitudinal Monitoring Survey," Working Papers id:2473, eSocialSciences.
- Bin Dong & Benno Torgler, 2010. "The Causes of Corruption: Evidence from China," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 257, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Bin Dong & Benno Torgler, 2010. "The Consequences of Corruption: Evidence from China," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 256, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Jiandong Chen & Dai Dai & Ming Pu & Wenxuan Hou & Qiaobin Feng, 2010. "The trend of the Gini coefficient of China," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 10910, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Masso, Jaan & Roolaht, Tõnu & Varblane, Urmas, 2010. "Foreign direct investment and innovation in Central and eastern Europe : evidence from Estonia," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2010-05, Bank of Estonia, revised 14 Apr 2010.
- Christiaensen, Luc & Pan,Lei & Wang, Sangui, 2010. "Drivers of Poverty Reduction in Lagging Regions: Evidence from Rural Western China," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Working Paper W, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Park, Albert & Wang, Dewen, 2010. "Migration and Urban Poverty and Inequality in China," IZA Discussion Papers 4877, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joanna Tyrowicz & Stanisław Cichocki, 2010. "Employed Unemployed? On Shadow Employment During Transition," Working Papers 2010-05, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Item repec:ebd:wpaper:114 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Laptev, Jury V., 2010. "Crisis influence on the strategies of Russian MNC's," Working Papers 105, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Ponce, Aldo, 2010. "Foreign Direct Investment and Civil Rights: Testing Decreasing Returns to Civil Rights," MPRA Paper 22020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bui Trinh, 2010. "Measuring The Effective Rate Of Protection In Vietnam’S Economy With Emphasis On The Manufacturing Industry: An Input-Output Approach," Working Papers 12, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Baranov, Igor N., 2010. "Competition in health care," Working Papers 103, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Gusztav Nemes, 2010. "Environmental Governance in Hungary - Rural Development Policies and Social Learning during the Implementation of EU Agri-Environmental Policies - A Case Study," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1008, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.