|Department of Economics School of Social Sciences University of Manchester Arthur Lewis Building Oxford Road M13 9PL, Manchester, UK|
School of Economics Manchester, United Kingdom
University of Manchester
RePEc:edi:semanuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick & Oyekola, Olayinka, 2015. "Energy Business Cycles," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2015/19, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick & Oyekola, Olayinka, 2015. "Oil Prices and the Dynamics of Output and Real Exchange Rate," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2015/18, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Ọláyínká Oyèkọ́lá, 2022. "A cross-country analysis of the roles of border openness, human capital and legal institutions in explaining economic development," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(1), pages 75-108, January.
- Olayinka Oyekola, 2022. "How Resilient Is the U.S. Economy to Foreign Disturbances?," Mathematics, MDPI, vol. 10(9), pages 1-33, April.
- Ọláyínká Oyèkọ́lá, 2021. "Finance and inequality in a panel of US States," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 61(5), pages 2739-2795, November.
- Oyèkọ́lá, Ọláyínká, 2021. "Where do people live longer?," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 21-44.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (2) 2015-12-01 2015-12-08. Author is listed
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (2) 2015-12-01 2015-12-08. Author is listed
- NEP-OPM: Open Economy Macroeconomics (1) 2015-12-01. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Olayinka Oyekola should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.