Report NEP-ENE-2015-12-08This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ENE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frank Jotzo & Salim Mazouz, 2015. "Brown coal exit: a market mechanism for regulated closure of highly emissions intensive power stations," CCEP Working Papers 1510, Centre for Climate & Energy Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- William M. Shobe, 2015. "Report on Appendix A-1 of the Virginia Energy Plan: Impacts of Proposed Regulations under Section 111(d) of the Clean Air Act," Reports 2015-01, Center for Economic and Policy Studies.
- Massimo Filippini & Bettina Hirl & Giuliano Masiero, 2015. "Rational habits in residential electricity demand," IdEP Economic Papers 1506, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Guntram B. Wolff & Georg Zachmann, 2015. "European climate finance- securing the best return," Policy Briefs 9518, Bruegel.
- Georg Zachmann, 2015. "Making low-carbon technology support smarter," Policy Briefs 9016, Bruegel.
- Andor, Mark & Frondel, Manuel & Vance, Colin, 2015. "Installing photovoltaics in Germany: A license to print money?," Ruhr Economic Papers 590, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Abdullahi Alim & Peter R. Hartley & Yihui Lan, 2015. "Asian Spot Prices For Lng Other Energy Commodities," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 15-30, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Fouquet, Roger, 2014. "Long run demand for energy services: income and price elasticities over two hundred years," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59070, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Yingnan Liu & Ke Wang, 2015. "Energy efficiency of China's industry sector: An adjusted network DEA-based decomposition analysis," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 83, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Stefan Seifert, 2015. "Measuring Productivity When Technologies Are Heterogeneous: A Semi-Parametric Approach for Electricity Generation," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1526, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Baseem Al-athwari & Jorn Altmann, 2015. "Utility-Based Smartphone Energy Consumption Optimization for Cloud-Based and On-Device Application Uses," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2015125, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Nov 2015.
- Patrick T. Harker, 2015. "Welcoming remarks: energy interdependence in the western hemisphere conference," Speech 113, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Luke Kemp, 2015. "A climate treaty without the US Congress: Using executive powers to overcome the 'Ratification Straitjacket'," CCEP Working Papers 1513, Centre for Climate & Energy Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Ferran Armada Ramírez, 2015. "European Energy Market Integration: Efficiency Improvements in Electricity Producing Firms," UB School of Economics Working Papers 2015/331, University of Barcelona School of Economics.
- Miguel Cárdenas Rodríguez & Laura Dupont-Courtade & Walid Oueslati, 2015. "Air Pollution and Urban Structure Linkages: Evidence from European Cities," OECD Environment Working Papers 96, OECD Publishing.
- Nelly Exbrayat & Stéphane Riou & Skerdilajda Zanaj, 2015. "Carbon tax, pollution and spatial location of heterogeneous firms," DEM Discussion Paper Series 15-17, Department of Economics at the University of Luxembourg.
- John J. García & Gustavo López Álvarez & Fredy Marín & Jhonny Moncada, 2015. "Veinte anos de funcionamiento del Mercado Eléctrico Mayorista en Colombia: algunas reflexiones," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 013680, Universidad EAFIT.
- Jacquelyn Pless & Harrison Fell, 2015. "Bribes, Bureaucracies and Blackouts: Towards Understanding How Corruption at the Firm Level Impacts Electricity Reliability," Working Papers 2015-10, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Michael G. Pollitt, 2015. "In Search of ‘Good’ Energy Policy: The Social Limits to Technological Solutions to Energy and Climate Problems," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1537, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Lacity, Mary & Willcocks, Leslie P. & Craig, Andrew, 2015. "Robotic process automation: mature capabilities in the energy sector," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64520, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Michael G. Pollitt & Karim L. Anaya, 2015. "Can current electricity markets cope with high shares of renewables? A comparison of approaches in Germany, the UK and the State of New York," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1531, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Wesseling , Joeri H., 2015. "Explaining differences in electric vehicle policies across countries: innovation vs. environmental policy rationale," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/42, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Paul J. Burke & Hua Liao, 2015. "Is the price elasticity of demand for coal in China increasing?," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 85, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Harry Clarke, 2015. "Climate policy decisions under uncertainty," CCEP Working Papers 1512, Centre for Climate & Energy Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Thierry Urbain Yogo & Douzounet Mallaye & Gaëlle Tatiana Timba, 2015. "On the Quest of Resource blessing : Re-examining the effect of oil on Income Inequality," EconomiX Working Papers 2015-35, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Poulomi Ganguli & Devashish Kumar & Auroop R. Ganguly, 2015. "Water Stress on U.S. Power Production at Decadal Time Horizons," Papers 1511.08449, arXiv.org.
- Gabriel G. Fiuza de Bragança & Marcelo de Sales Pessoa & Katia Rocha, 2015. "Intervenção Regulatória nos Setores de Telecomunicações e Elétrico em 2012: um estudo de eventos com modelo de precificação multifatorial," Discussion Papers 2157, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Stefano Bosi & David Desmarchelier & Lionel Ragot, 2015. "Preferences and pollution cycles," EconomiX Working Papers 2015-36, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick & Oyekola, Olayinka, 2015. "Energy Business Cycles," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2015/19, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Philipp M. Richter & Hanna Brauers, 2015. "Climate Negotiations: What Can Be Expected from the Climate Summit in Paris?," DIW Roundup: Politik im Fokus 86, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2015. "Making China the transition to a low-carbon economy: Key challenges and responses," CCEP Working Papers 1511, Centre for Climate & Energy Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Caroline Stiel & Astrid Cullmann & Maria Nieswand, 2015. "Productivity in Electricity Retail after Market Liberalisation: Analysing the Effects of Ownership and Firm's Governance Structure," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1531, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Giglio, Stefano W & Maggiori, Matteo & Ströbel, Johannes & Weber, Andreas, 2015. "Climate Change and Long-Run Discount Rates: Evidence from Real Estate," CEPR Discussion Papers 10958, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- William Orlando Escobar Caicedo & David Quitian Reyes, 2015. "Impactos de la reglamentación de la ley 1715 de energías renovables no convencionales en Colombia," Econógrafos - Escuela de Economía 014064, Universidad Nacional de Colombia -FCE - CID.
- Frauke Urban & Johan Nordensvard & Giuseppina Siciliano & Bingqin Li, 2015. "Chinese Overseas Hydropower Dams and Social Sustainability: The Bui Dam in Ghana and the Kamchay Dam in Cambodia," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201543, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Charu Grover & Sangeeta Bansal, "undated". "Imperfect Certification under Cournot Duopoly," Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi Discussion Papers 15-03, Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India.