Report NEP-OPM-2015-12-01This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philippe Bacchetta & Ouarda Merrouche, 2015. "Countercyclical Foreign Currency Borrowing:Eurozone Firms in 2007-2009," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 15.08, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick & Oyekola, Olayinka, 2015. "Oil Prices and the Dynamics of Output and Real Exchange Rate," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2015/18, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2015_032 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gurdip Bakashi & Mario Cerrato & John Crosby, 2015. "Risk Sharing in International Economies and Market Incompleteness," Working Papers 2015_23, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Horag Choi & George Alessandria, 2015. "The Dynamics of the Trade Balance and the Real Exchange Rate: The J Curve and Trade Costs?," 2015 Meeting Papers 1413, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Rosen Valchev, 2015. "Exchange Rates and UIP Violations at Short and Long Horizons," 2015 Meeting Papers 1446, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jan Behringer & Till van Treeck, 2015. "Income distribution and the current account: a sectoral perspective," Working Papers 379, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Alexander Kriwoluzky & G. J. Müller & M. Wolf, 2015. "Exit Expectations and Debt Crises in Currency Unions," IWH Discussion Papers 18, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- D’Aguanno, Lucio, 2015. "Monetary Policy and Welfare in a Currency Union," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1082, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Andrés Fernández & Andrés González & Diego Rodríguez, 2015. "Sharing a Ride on the Commodities Roller Coaster: Common Factors in Business Cycles of Emerging Economies," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 014054, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Yasin Mimir & Enes Sunel, 2015. "External shocks, banks and optimal monetary policy in an open economy," BIS Working Papers 528, Bank for International Settlements.
- Asonuma, Tamon & Trebesch, Christoph, 2015. "Sovereign Debt Restructurings: Preemptive or Post-Default," CEPR Discussion Papers 10950, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.