Report NEP-DGE-2015-12-01This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-DGE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yasin Mimir & Enes Sunel, 2015. "External shocks, banks and optimal monetary policy in an open economy," BIS Working Papers 528, Bank for International Settlements.
- Koki Oikawa & Kozo Ueda, 2015. "Short- and long-run tradeoff monetary easing," CAMA Working Papers 2015-45, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & L. Pereira da Silva, 2015. "Cyclically Adjusted Provisions and Financial Stability," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 216, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Miyazaki, Koichi, 2015. "Optimal pay-as-you-go social security with endogenous retirement," MPRA Paper 68077, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Julien Albertini & Jean Olivier Hairault & François Langot & Thepthida Sopraseuth, "undated". "Frictions or deadlocks? Job polarization with search and matching frictions," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2015-051, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Per Krusell & Anthony Smith & Joachim Hubmer, 2015. "The historical evolution of the wealth distribution: A quantitative-theoretic investigation," 2015 Meeting Papers 1406, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Carrillo-Tudela, Carlos & Graber, Michael & Wälde, Klaus, 2015. "Unemployment and Vacancy Dynamics with Imperfect Financial Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 9525, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kapetanious, George & Price, Simon & Theodoridis, Konstantinos, 2015. "A new approach to multi-step forecasting using dynamic stochastic general equilibrium models," Bank of England working papers 567, Bank of England.
- Papp, Tamás K., 2015. "The structure of labor market flows," Economics Series 318, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Fedor Iskhakov & Thomas Høgholm Jørgensen & John Rust & Bertel Schjerning, 2015. "Estimating Discrete-Continuous Choice Models: The Endogenous Grid Method with Taste Shocks," Discussion Papers 15-19, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Guillaume Vandenbroucke & B Ravikumar & Yu-Chien Kong, 2015. "Explaining Cross-Cohort Di fferences in Life Cycle Earnings," 2015 Meeting Papers 1409, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Etienne Lalé, 2015. "Loss of Skill and Labor Market Fluctuations," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 15/668, School of Economics, University of Bristol, UK, revised 18 Jan 2017.
- Nir Jaimovich & Sergio Rebelo & Arlene Wong, 2015. "Trading down and the business cycle," FRB Atlanta CQER Working Paper 2015-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Millard, Stephen, 2015. "The Great Recession and the UK labour market," Bank of England working papers 566, Bank of England.
- Simon Gilchrist & Raphael Schoenle & Jae W. Sim & Egon Zakrajšek, 2015. "Inflation dynamics during the financial crisis," FRB Atlanta CQER Working Paper 2015-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Jose Asturias & Sewon Hur & Timothy J. Kehoe & Kim J. Ruhl, 2015. "The Interaction and Sequencing of Policy Reforms," Staff Report 521, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick & Oyekola, Olayinka, 2015. "Oil Prices and the Dynamics of Output and Real Exchange Rate," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2015/18, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- D’Aguanno, Lucio, 2015. "Monetary Policy and Welfare in a Currency Union," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1082, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Mertens, Jean-Francois & Rubinchik, Anna, "undated". "Discounting and Welfare Evaluation of Policies," Working Papers WP2015/7, University of Haifa, Department of Economics, revised 18 Nov 2015.
- Joao Bernardo Duarte & Daniel A. Dias, 2015. "Housing and Monetary Policy in the Business Cycle: What do Housing Rents have to Say?," 2015 Papers pdu385, Job Market Papers.
- Gliksberg, Baruch, "undated". "Equilibria Under Monetary and Fiscal Policy Interactions in a Portfolio Choice Model," Working Papers WP2015/1, University of Haifa, Department of Economics.
- Andrés Fernández & Andrés González & Diego Rodríguez, 2015. "Sharing a Ride on the Commodities Roller Coaster: Common Factors in Business Cycles of Emerging Economies," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 014054, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Robert Kollmann, 2015. "Risk sharing in a world economy with uncertainty shocks," CAMA Working Papers 2015-44, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jay Lu & Simon Board, 2015. "Information Provision and Consumer Search," 2015 Meeting Papers 1427, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Eran Yashiv, 2015. "Online Appendix to "Capital Values and Job Values"," Online Appendices 14-327, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Francois Gourio & Pedro Gete, 2015. "Debt Covenants and Macroeconomic Dynamics," 2015 Meeting Papers 1443, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Galo Nuño & Benjamin Moll, 2015. "Controlling a distribution of heterogeneous agents," Working Papers 1533, Banco de España.
- Hall, Robert E. & Mueller, Andreas I., 2015. "Wage Dispersion and Search Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 9527, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Francisco M. Gonzalez & Itziar Lazkano & Sjak A. Smulders, 2015. "Future-biased government," Working Papers 1502, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2015.
- Morten Linneman Bech & Cyril Monnet, 2015. "A search-based model of the interbank money market and monetary policy implementation," BIS Working Papers 529, Bank for International Settlements.
- Diego Perez & Andres Drenik, 2015. "Price Setting Under Uncertainty About Inflation," 2015 Meeting Papers 1429, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jan Werner & Ramon Marimon, 2015. "Envelope Theorem, Euler, and Bellman Equations without Differentiability," 2015 Meeting Papers 1415, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Douglas Hanley, 2015. "Innovation, Technological Interdependence, and Economic Growth," 2015 Meeting Papers 1491, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Salome Baslandze, 2015. "The Role of the IT Revolution in Knowledge Diffusion, Innovation and Reallocation," 2015 Meeting Papers 1488, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Marchionatti, Roberto & Sella, Lisa, 2015. "Is Neo-Walrasian Macroeconomics a Dead End?," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201521, University of Turin.