Stefan C. Norrbin
Department of Economics Tallahassee, Florida (United States)
Florida State University
RePEc:edi:defsuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Aaron D Smallwood & Stefan C Norrbin, 2003. "Long Memory Models and Tests for Cointegration: A Synthesizing Study," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 32, Society for Computational Economics.
- Norrbin, Stefan, 2001. "What Have We Learned from Empirical Tests of the Monetary Transmission Effect," Working Paper Series 121, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Onsurang Pipatchaipoom & Stefan Norrbin, 2010. "Is the real interest rate parity condition affected by the method of calculating real interest rates?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(14), pages 1771-1782.
- Stefan Norrbin & Aaron Smallwood, 2010. "Generalized long memory and mean reversion of the real exchange rate," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(11), pages 1377-1386.
- Aaron Smallwood & Stefan C. Norrbin, 2008. "An Encompassing Test of Real Interest Rate Equalization," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(1), pages 114-126, February.
- Stefan Norrbin & Onsurang Pipatchaipoom & Lilla Bors, 2008. "How robust is the natural resource curse?," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 187-200.
- Paul Beaumont & Stefan Norrbin & F. Pinar Yigit, 2007. "Time series evidence on the linkage between the volatility and growth of output," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 45-48.
- Stefan Norrbin & Onsurang Pipatchaipoom, 2007. "Is the real dollar rate highly volatile?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(2), pages 1-15.
- Koichi Yoshimine & Stefan Norrbin, 2007. "The effect of the corporate tax rate on the trade balance," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(5), pages 343-347.
- Stefan C. Norrbin & Aaron D. Smallwood, 2006. "Generalized long memory processes, failure of cointegration tests and exchange rate dynamics," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(4), pages 409-417.
- Stefan C. Norrbin & F. Pinar Yigit, 2005. "The Robustness of the Link between Volatility and Growth of Output," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 141(2), pages 343-356, July.
- Aaron Smallwood & Stefan Norrbin, 2004. "Estimating cointegrating vectors using near unit root variables," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(12), pages 781-784.
- Norrbin, Stefan C. & Reffett, Kevin L., 1997. "The Disaggregated Money Demand in the Long Run," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 495-507, July.
- Chan, Kam C. & Norrbin, Stefan C. & Lai, Pikki, 1997. "Are stock and bond prices collinear in the long run?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 193-201.
- Stefan Norrbin & Kevin Reffett & Yaohua Ji, 1997. "Using a VECM to test exogeneity and forecastability in the PPP condition," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 87-95.
- Norrbin, Stefan C. & Reffett, Kevin L., 1996. "Exogeneity and forward rate unbiasedness," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 267-274, April.
- Norrbin, Stefan C. & Reffett, Kevin L., 1996. "A substitution test of long-run money demand," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 253-270.
- Norrbin, Stefan C. & Schlagenhauf, Don E., 1996. "The role of international factors in the business cycle: A multi-country study," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 85-104, February.
- Norrbin, Stefan C. & Reffett, Kevin L., 1995. "Trade credit in a monetary economy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 413-430, June.
- Norrbin, S. C., 1995. "Disaggregate stochastic trends in industrial production," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(3-4), pages 327-333, March.
- Norrbin, Stefan C. & Reffett, Kevin L., 1995. "I(2) representations of US money demand," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 415-423, October.
- Norrbin, Stefan C, 1993. "The Relation between Price and Marginal Cost in U.S. Industry: A Contradiction," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(6), pages 1149-1164, December.
- Norrbin, Stefan C., 1992. "The business cycle, growth and crisis under capitalism : . Princeton: Princeton University Press, 1991. xxi + 432 pp., index, $45.00," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 559-563, September.
- John Formby & Stefan Norrbin & Ryoichi Sakano, 1992. "The synchronization of business cycles across the European Community," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 233-253, October.
- Guntermann, Karl L & Norrbin, Stefan C, 1991. "Empirical Tests of Real Estate Market Efficiency," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 297-313, September.
- Norrbin, Stefan C & Schlagenhauf, Don E, 1991. "The Importance of Sectoral and Aggregate Shocks in Business Cycles," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 29(2), pages 317-335, April.
- Norrbin, Stefan C. & Schlagenhauf, Don E., 1990. "Sources of output fluctuations in the United States during the inter-war and post-war years," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 14(3-4), pages 523-551, October.
- Norrbin, Stefan C. & Schlagenhauf, Don E., 1988. "An inquiry into the sources of macroeconomic fluctuations," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 43-70, July.
- Karl L. Guntermann & Stefan Norrbin, 1987. "Explaining the Variability of Apartment Rents," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 15(4), pages 321-340, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Stefan C. Norrbin should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.