The Importance of Sectoral and Aggregate Shocks in Business Cycles
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:10:y:2004:i:3:p:180-190 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ghosh, Atish R. & Wolf, Holger C., 1996. "On the mark(s): Optimum currency areas in Germany," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 561-573, October.
- Ghassan Dibeh, 2001. "Time Delays and Business Cycles: Hilferding's model revisited," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 329-341.
- Hwee Kwan Chow & Keen Meng Choy, 2009.
"Analyzing and forecasting business cycles in a small open economy: A dynamic factor model for Singapore,"
OECD Journal: Journal of Business Cycle Measurement and Analysis,
OECD Publishing, Centre for International Research on Economic Tendency Surveys, vol. 2009(1), pages 19-41.
- Hwee Kwan Chow & Keen Meng Choy, 2009. "Analyzing and Forecasting Business Cycles in a Small Open Economy: A Dynamic Factor Model for Singapore," Working Papers 05-2009, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Hwee Kwan Chow & Keen Meng Choy, 2009. "Analyzing and Forecasting Business Cycles in a Small Open Economy : A Dynamic Factor Model for Singapore," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22074, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Naohito Abe, 2004.
"The Multi-Sector Business Cycle Model and Aggregate Shocks: An Empirical Analysis,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 55(1), pages 101-118.
- Abe, Naohito, 2002. "The Multi-Sector Business Cycle Model and Aggregate Shocks: An Empirical Analysis," Discussion Paper 117, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kang, Gi Choon & Orazem, Peter F., 2003.
"The relative importance of aggregate and disaggregate shocks in Korean business cycles,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 419-434, June.
- Kang, Gi Choon & Orazem, Peter, 2003. "The Relative Importance of Aggregate and Disaggregate Shocks in Korean Business Cycles," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10351, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Atish R. Ghosh & Holger C. Wolf, 1997. "Geographical and Sectoral Shocks in the U.S. Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 6180, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- N. Groenewold & A.J. Hagger, 1997. "The US natural rate: A "Lilien" time-series, January 1948 to August 1996," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 97-10, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Roger Williams, 2004. "Monetary policy and unemployment: A disaggregated analysis," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 10(3), pages 180-190, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:29:y:1991:i:2:p:317-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .