Tam Thanh Nguyen
|Central Institution for Economic Management, 68 Phan Dinh Phung St., Ba Dinh, Hanoi, Vietnam|
Central Institution for Economic Management (CIEM)Hanoi, Viet Nam
RePEc:edi:ciemhvn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Rand, John & Tarp, Finn & Coung, Tran Tien & Tam, Nguyen Thanh, 2009. "SME Access to Credit," MPRA Paper 29467, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rand, John & Tarp, Finn & Cuong, Tran Tien & Tam, Nguyen Thanh, 2008. "SME Fringe Benefits Provision," MPRA Paper 29469, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tam Nguyen & Martie-Louise Verreynne & John Steen, 2014. "Drivers of firm formalization in Vietnam: an attention theory explanation," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(7-8), pages 574-593, October.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Rand, John & Tarp, Finn & Coung, Tran Tien & Tam, Nguyen Thanh, 2009.
"SME Access to Credit,"
29467, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Armour & Douglas Cumming, 2005. "Bankruptcy Law and Entrepreneurship," Working Papers wp300, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Song Han & Wenli Li, 2007. "Fresh Start or Head Start? The Effects of Filing for Personal Bankruptcy on Work Effort," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 31(2), pages 123-152, June.
- Nguyet CAO Thi Khanh, 2016. "What factors determine whether SMEs obtain credit from formal credit market? The case of Vietnam," APIR Discussion Paper Series 1005634, Asia Pacific Institute of Research.
- Duranton,Gilles & Ghani,Syed Ejaz & Goswami,Arti Grover & Kerr,William Robert, 2015. "Effects of land misallocation on capital allocations in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7451, The World Bank.
- Michelle J. White, 2008. "Bankruptcy: Past Puzzles, Recent Reforms, and the Mortgage Crisis," NBER Working Papers 14549, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- S. M. Rakibul Anwar, 2016. "Credit rating for small and medium enterprises: problems and prospects in Bangladesh," Journal of Asian Business Strategy, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(11), pages 234-245, November.
- Rand, John & Tarp, Finn & Cuong, Tran Tien & Tam, Nguyen Thanh, 2008.
"SME Fringe Benefits Provision,"
29469, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Rand & Finn Tarp, 2011. "Does Gender Influence the Provision of Fringe Benefits? Evidence From Vietnamese SMEs," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 59-87, January.
- Benedikter, Simon & Waibel, Gabi & Birtel, Serge & Bui, Cuong The & Tran, Be Thanh, 2013. "Local Entrepreneurship in Vietnam’s Rural Transformation. A Case Study from the Mekong Delta," MPRA Paper 49866, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rand, John & Torm, Nina, 2012. "The Benefits of Formalization: Evidence from Vietnamese Manufacturing SMEs," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 983-998.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Tam Thanh Nguyen should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.